Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 30, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
Why I always hear “ Capricorn sign represents Evil “ ?! Why specially this sign ?! Also Tarot readers say “ The Devil Card in Tarot represents Capricorn sign “ . This is Devil card in Tarot ↓ : ...
June 29, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
> How to see if spouse will have children before marriage / from previous marriage or relationship within your own birthchart? 11th house = spouse´s children But how to pinpoint a yes or no w ...
June 29, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Hi I´m new to astrology and I´m unclear on whether anything other than the ascendant comes across strongly when you meet people. Like the house and sign of the ascendant ruler? Or the sun sign? Or wou ...
June 28, 2020 | (Aries)silvikc - Filter
Hello everyone, which astrology chart do you use to see the evolvement at the new position or at a new job? I mean to astrologically analyze if I will enjoy the job and company, if it will be succe ...
June 27, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
What can be said about our hidden talents connected to our 12th house? I always have found this a fascinating topic.. I think it´s something that can never be studied enough.. I have Libra as ...
June 27, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
Tomorrow Mars will enter to Aries :25: ? ...
June 26, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
What are your thoughts about aspects? ...
June 26, 2020 | (Gemini)Ehys - Filter
So about a week ago I just got this sudden urge to start drawing. At first I thought it was just an impulse based on boredom but I haven´t been able to get this thought off my mind; even now a week la ...
June 26, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
An aspect of 30 degrees between two planets. It has an orb of 1 to 2 degrees. The semi-sextile is considered to be a minor aspect. It is rarely included in interpretations, perhaps because units of 30 ...
June 26, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
So up until now....I´ve been trying to get my own intutive understanding, by contrasting many charts with what I knew about particular celebrities, how they came across etc...........of what a Sesquiq ...
June 25, 2020 | (Virgo)b444mth - Filter
Hi. I´m new to this site, I just registered. I want to learn more about astrology so I was wondering if some of y´all knew about some sites or books or anything that could help me with my studies?? Th ...
June 24, 2020 | (Gemini)AleCosta95 - Filter
Hey y´all! In your opinion, what are the main points to be taken into account when analyzing the chart of an exam? Sun for the general line, Mercury for how the communication will go, Saturn for predi ...
June 24, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Some are pessimistic, some more optimistic and I was wondering how do you all see the next six months developing for the different signs? ...
June 23, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
This is different future day than in my previous post. It´s about something else. next topic is chart for 25 June 2020 at 23: 51 It´s coincidently tomorrow, and it was scheduled long ago, and that ...
June 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)33moments - Filter
Where do you guys look for finding out all the minor asteroids like Adonis? ...
June 22, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
keywords> citizenship, identity, membership, time, mental, money, social What benefits will it bring to me? Should I avoid it? What disadvantages and risks? What vibes you can see there ...
June 22, 2020 | (Virgo)pudding2308 - Filter
Hi Guys, I just discovered, I am falling love when grand water trine is happen so I want to learn when is the next one. It happened last at 2nd of the june 2018:) in Turkey. I wanna be ready next ...
June 21, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Asteroid Adonis (2101) in the natal chart is said to indicate the person´s idea of the perfect male. In what sign and house is your Adonis? and do you think it accurate? I´m new to the world of ...
June 21, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Do you feel things will start looking up for Cancers after the Juuly eclipse? Can you relate that it´s been a very difficult decade...or two? ...
June 21, 2020 | (Cancer)Aleksi - Filter
This is Syderial chart. Please i would be so grateful for prashna interpretation of any kind.. THANK YOU and Good Bless :78: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »