Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 8, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
Do any of you wish you were born a couple of hours earlier or later and think about how that would have saved you from a lousy aspect? I think about this a lot, wishing to have escaped my T-cross and ...
July 8, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
My astrology teacher has the theory that, if you were born with planets under the horizon in your birth chart - those planets do not ´appear´ to others. Say you have Saturn below the horizon. People ...
July 7, 2020 | (Taurus)DEEP SIGH - Filter
I always think M.C. ( Midheaven ) is a north point and I.C. ( UnderSky ) is a south point . But this isn’t correct :24: . The correct is : ✓ M.C. ( Midheaven ) = South point . ✓ I.C. ( UnderSk ...
July 7, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
I drove from Indiana to Florida yesterday. I felt a little motion sickness after we got here, (that happens). We have traveled a lot this year and I haven’t had any issues but since we got here I’ve b ...
July 6, 2020 | (Cancer)guitarperson2 - Filter
Talk to me lol During the moon phase in an Air sign, I tend to get everything out with someone. Talking to another Air moon helps, since the rest of the time I can´t seem to get a word in because ...
July 6, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Jace - Filter
Can anyone help me understand what these eclipses will bring me? Also mars mahadasha starts in a week!! ...
July 6, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Anyone have this and experience this, honestly? I personally know Moon in hard aspect to Mars as well, will cause a disdain, or should I say a certain dislike in some cases for the SAME gender. . ...
July 5, 2020 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
What aspect or placement may cause a bad relationship with father and cause separation from dad at young age? How can we understand whether a person has a apathetic, callous father by looking at his/h ...
July 5, 2020 | (Cancer)guitarperson2 - Filter
How is it going for you? ...
July 5, 2020 | (Taurus)999999999 - Filter
Hi dear astro-seek forum users, i know about my western chart but very few information about my vedic chart. And i heard people saying vedic chart has much more possibility and accuracy so i need your ...
July 3, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B2qwMn-Xy0 Interesting video. Comments? ...
July 3, 2020 | (Pisces)vunky - Filter
Hi! I love astrology and I was thinking... Can you recommend some books? I want to improve my knowledge :2: Thank you a loooot :79: :61: ...
July 3, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
I would like to ask for some clarification, insight, help,... regards the following aspects and indications in my birthchart. They leave me confused with a feeling of standing on a cross-point. Poi ...
July 2, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Versus women.. What are the solid differences you can see between say, a cancer moon male vs cancer moon female? Are the males more rational, non explosive in terms of emotional flare ups or th ...
July 1, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
My daughters are traveling to Florida right now with their grandparents (they have a condo). We will be joining them Sunday or Monday. Besides Mercury in Retrograde, what other transits should I look ...
July 1, 2020 | (Cancer)Trevor77 - Filter
I feel I need to re-correct this query, I think not suitable for children, but college age 16+ would be ok. I think at such a young age, a diverse subject like astrology would be like expecting a c ...
July 1, 2020 | (Cancer)Aleksi - Filter
Greeting Star Children, Uranus opposition Uranus is one of the important transits we encounter in the midst of life often manifesting itself trough crisis if we don´t live an authentic life.A BIG R ...
June 30, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Interesting that you can see the musicians moon being showed in their writings when you know what moon sign they have... John Fogerty - Moon in Sagittarius "I Saw it on T.V." But ...
June 30, 2020 | (Gemini)Francis064 - Filter
I know this started just 2 or 3 days ago but I´d like to know if I´ll go through the Mars retrograde in a normal, good or bad way? These past days if not weeks I´ve been feeling this crushing sensatio ...
June 30, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Hi I´m quite new to astrology and I haven´t gotten my head around what this mutual reception in my chart means if anyone could explain it for me. (Uranus is in 4th house Capricorn and Saturn in 5th Aq ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »