Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 16, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Anyone here with this aspect? If so, what has been your experience? Would you say you rub people as a little grandiose, know-it-all, or full of yourself? Do you feel you can´t feel fulfilled in ...
July 15, 2020 | (Capricorn)Boki012 - Filter
Can anyone tell me if I have Neptune (MC) in Spain in my astrocartography cart, does it mean that I could be actor there? Thanks! :1: ...
July 15, 2020 | (Taurus)Sarriseve48 - Filter
Hey guys, so now Ophiuchus is being introduced into the astrology world more publicly, can anyone help me with some insights on this?? What does it change? Does this mean all birthcharts of eternity n ...
July 15, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
July 14, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
My boyfriend has never ending badly aspected transits and it just looks like it is going to get worse (which I can’t imagine) imgur isn’t working so I can’t upload his chart but I don’t know what to d ...
July 14, 2020 | (Taurus)Luna78 - Filter
So Chiron the wounded healer went retrograde yesterday and ouch that Chiron rx hurts... apparently it´s all for the betterment and growth, anyone else feeling it? ...
July 14, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
Neptune - Mercury aspects. Feels like heavy fog on the brain? Lots of Deja-vu. Could be from years of drug abuse, could be from being dropped on your head when you were a child. Seriously... who h ...
July 13, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
What do you fine people think, could or would be the significators/placements for seeing natural charisma in ones chart? That innate magnetism some people seem to have... If you lolly gag around ...
July 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Waterfalls - Filter
Is anyone else concerned? I try not to let astrology develop fears, but this aspect has me worried. Mars in Aries, square Pluto. Then we have Saturn Square Uranus for 2021 This might make the Co ...
July 12, 2020 | (Capricorn)Ghost00 - Filter
After analyzing the 2020 election, it seems it won´t be close and Trump will win. But is there an Achilles heel or any chance for Joe Biden? Who agrees and disagrees? I don´t specialize in mundane a ...
July 12, 2020 | (Pisces)Starryeye - Filter
Hi everyone. If you know mercury it says it will stationed on the 12th of july. What are your opinions. How do you feel? How was the retrograde for you? Do you feel any shift in your life. For me ive ...
July 12, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
I just had my mind blown by reading about the final dispositor. I looked at the astro.com calculator and this is what I got - can anyone help me interpet this, I am not sure which one I should be look ...
July 12, 2020 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Have you found any celebrities which you share any similar placements with or where you compliment each others placements with? I think I found one myself with Brooke Shields. We are both Virgo rising ...
July 12, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
The Comet Neowise is visible in the northern hemisphere this month. It will be closest to Earth on July 22nd. Visible in the north western sky below the Big Dipper.( Ursa Major) Astrologers o ...
July 11, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
I know that in synastry it can represent marriage partnerships....and natally represent what kind of marriage partner you might favor (mine, a communicative, intelligent [3rd], philosophical person f ...
July 11, 2020 | (Scorpio)Ruby Tuesday - Filter
Are there any balsamic moon people here? My chart is extremely karmic in terms of relationships even without my balsamic moon phase. I´ve got my 7th house ruler conjunct the south node. I´ve been wond ...
July 10, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
So, I´ve been reading a lot lately on this conjunction, as I know some people who have this, and can actually see how what´s it´s described as..... being exactly how it pans out. For instance, Sun/ ...
July 10, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
I´m quite new to astrology so I´m not really sure how this works. Are the methods quite subjective or is there a clear way of interpreting? I have been finding it particularly hard to work out my domi ...
July 10, 2020 | (Taurus)mysticalstars - Filter
I´ve always been fascinated with the idea of heliocentric astrology--specifically, sidereal heliocentric astrology, for it is the Earth that orbits the sun, not the other way around. I completely u ...
July 9, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
As i do a lot of research for hours on a daily basis, i see a lot of stuff. however i keep finding myself to be most confused on my own chart, because it´s my own chart. so in terms of interpretation ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »