Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)RAW - Filter
The 11th house has always been of speculation to me as I don´t really know much about it but I have mars in 11th house, and Neptune Moon and Uranus in Aquarius so I decided to make a topic about it. I ...
August 21, 2020 | (Leo)Daver - Filter
I have read many explanations about what the Lilith actually means one website I searched parts of it on said it is what you do but feel remorse about and others say it shows more of the extreme negat ...
August 20, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Sign, aspect, placement? :32: we often focus on only the negative, what we dislike ..how about...what you think it just peachy when it comes to your chart... :27: :4: Toot your horn.. toot toot ...
August 20, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Are there any signs in a chart that will indicate being the victim of other people´s jealousy? Any clear indicators? ...
August 20, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Christian250 - Filter
Lilith and Ceres both make multiple aspects to most of my planets. Lilith in Aquarius-11th conjunct Venus-11th, Neptune-11th & Saturn-2nd trine Jupiter-2nd. What would that possibly mean? I’ve ...
August 20, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Just a little astrological experiment... I´ve always considered dimples to be a dead giveaway that someone has a Libra ascendant... So... You got dimples in your jaw? And if so, what´s your ...
August 19, 2020 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
Just found out yesterday that our landlord is selling our house. Well...shit. Not really in the mood for this right now, but such is life. Simple question: Should my next move be to buy o ...
August 18, 2020 | (Aries)JENNIFER24 - Filter
Just curious, I have 4 planets in retrograde in my birth chart. Mercury in Pisces 7th house 15°19, Uranus in Libra 2nd house 2°11, Neptune in Sagittarius 4th house 4°30, pluto in Libra in 2nd house 3° ...
August 18, 2020 | (Aries)JENNIFER24 - Filter
Could someone please help me read my Horary chart, regarding a possibility of a new lover coming in my life, job advice, actually, everything! Lol thank you so much for your time and energy in advan ...
August 18, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
How much influence does this have, say if someone´s ascendant is Saggitarus but their jupiter is in Pisces? How much influence on your ascendant, behaviour etc does your placement have for you? Als ...
August 17, 2020 | (Capricorn)Boki012 - Filter
Can anyone more please read my horary chart...? The link is here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/XlNVi3w.jpg[/img] Question is: will I get the part in a TV series? Results are in September... T ...
August 16, 2020 | (Capricorn)Boki012 - Filter
Hi everyone! I would like to know if I will get the part in a TV series. Casting results are in September... How can I see aspects for this in September? Thank you! Greetings for you! : ...
August 16, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
If you have this aspect in your birth chart, tell me about how this has played out for you in your life. ...
August 15, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Browsing around the western side of the cosmos, and I stumbled on the Draconic chart. Our previous life´s chart..or your "souls" chart. Anyone know about reading these properly to interpret ...
August 15, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
Today I posted a thread Uranus conjunction with North node. I mentioned there the last four presidents have Uranus north node conjuction in their natal charts and i noticed except Trump , the other 3 ...
August 15, 2020 | (Taurus)nutelina - Filter
Astromatrix writes me today: "Deep insights" "Uranus in Taurus turning retro" "Planets have an increased intensity of their expressed energy when they change directio ...
August 15, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
I know how strong effect Uranus north node conjunction and i wanted to check who have this conjunction and what i found really very very interesting. Last 4 American presidents have this conjunction. ...
August 15, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Along with Leo and... Capricorn? Or am I reading this wrong. I know that I have several pluto aspects but I have only one scorpio placement, and I can´t see more than one saturn aspect. ...
August 14, 2020 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Back on the asteroid kick...... I was looking more into the Eros again, so I have him in my first house... I have remedial knowledge on asteroids as a Vedic person.....but using the sidereal system ...
August 14, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
You want to send a long message ... and suddenly everything is gone, because you clicked on something on the page ... and you left entire page ... :85: I finally implemented a prevention to lea ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »