Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 29, 2022 | (Pisces)Stassiabamf - Filter
i just discovered the feature to view dominant planets & signature sign for sidereal & tropical charts but i’m so curious about my draconic chart & there is no feature for that :’( i love ...
March 29, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
I would like to return to yesterday´s constellation. Last night Venus met Saturn in the third decan of Aquarius, and around 4 pm Luna joined them. The Sabian for this degree indicates that there is a ...
March 28, 2022 | (Leo)leo123 - Filter
Hello everbody, I am wondering about Mars Uranus north node conjunction in my next year solar return. I have Mars Uranus and north node conjunction on SR 10th house (taurus). They have square angle f ...
March 28, 2022 | (Pisces)Gabbo23 - Filter
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has a bibliography to share about asteroids. I hope y´all having a good day 🤗 ...
March 28, 2022 | (Virgo)Lor3112 - Filter
Hi I was wondering if someone could clarify a few things for me please? I always thought my 12th house was Pisces, as the entire sign sits in my (rather large) 12th house, but I recently read that t ...
March 27, 2022 | (Libra)Harvestmoon16 - Filter
Hello, Could someone help me by explaining a little of bit of my Profection year. I’m a little concerned to be honest. My progressed chart is also 12th house. My solar return for the 2022 is with ...
March 27, 2022 | (Cancer)Rick_rick - Filter
Hi everyone, I am curious what placements/aspects of a natal chart can indicate video games could play an important role in a person´s life. Not looking for the addiction to video games. I guess ...
March 26, 2022 | (Pisces)fruitcake - Filter
Can anyone explain what the lot of spirit means and it´s relevance to the lot of fortune? I´ve seen it when I look at celebrities´ birth charts but I´m not sure what it all means. My LoS is in Sco ...
March 24, 2022 | (Gemini)GeminiSun - Filter
Hi everyone, I would say I have a fair understanding of astrology now, but still have more to learn. I love using my chart to learn more things about myself but have a hard time understanding how the ...
March 24, 2022 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
This would be more than one placement, right? But also if we can say "base attitudes" ...
March 22, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Tuesday morning Mercury and Jupiter met in Pisces yesterday. There´s no point in going too deep into it, it´s such a strangely selfish and slightly autistic constellation. The hubbards in fantasy lan ...
March 20, 2022 | (Cancer)hebenschöne - Filter
Hey guys, hope y’all doin fine Idk why but I do not feel real lately. I often had that feeling before sometimes but not really often and not for a long period of time. But frequently everything fee ...
March 20, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0FepoDS5QNyHi04ioDBRAS?si=-TehsN6QRYaxznxua76ypQ It’s collaborative so feel free to add songs that remind you of Pluto ...
March 20, 2022 | (Taurus)exelero - Filter
Hi everyone, i need a piece of advice regarding astrocartography. I am hoping to move from my home country to another country in Euopre this year because i really need a big change in my life. So far, ...
March 20, 2022 | (Aquarius)Taxi-araxi - Filter
hi, I was wondering if there are any connections with being scared of flying and astrology or in general. for example im scared for a lot of things driving, flying etc. im going to fly within 3 we ...
March 19, 2022 | (Capricorn)boyakasha - Filter
I got this really good sounding bluetooth bass speaker together with a led disco like light, the whole room looks like a disco. So it´s kind of late at night and Im really in the mood to enjoy and vib ...
March 17, 2022 | (Sagittarius)esvi - Filter
Is there an ideal time astrologically to start a prescription so the body/mind is more conducive to working with it? Or perhaps specific astrology to - avoid - when starting a prescription? Was thi ...
March 17, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Thursday 17th The truth will set you free. But first it will piss you off. And very few people really get through that piss. Today we have Mercury sextile Uranus and the Sun square the Black Mo ...
March 17, 2022 | (Aries)Bexstar - Filter
Which is the better system to use when calculating synastry and why? Thanks :1: ...
March 16, 2022 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
Leaving this site but I did want to stop and thank those that helped me along the way with anything here, there were quite a few people. Truly, thanks. As well as to wish everyone a good 2022 and be ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »