Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 25, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
On April 17, 2018 until April 14, 2027, Chiron, a “minor planet” in astrology, exits Pisces and enters Aries, marking a new era of healing from anger, violence and self-hatred. Understanding your Chir ...
December 6, 2018 | (Capricorn)Tidgie - Filter
Can you please tell me more abotu my solar chart return for next year (work status, health status, love status)? Anything that really pops in my SR chart? What about my ASC falling in 6th natal house? ...
December 5, 2018 | (Libra)ktlhaboloa - Filter
Hello, I wonder what careers comes up in my chart, and whether the coming Uranus transiy will have major aspects to my chart (10th house). I have used a whole house system as I am from the South. ...
November 24, 2018 | (Taurus)StarMage93 - Filter
So I have transit Pluto in opposition to my ascendant right now, while being conjunct my natal Neptune and Uranus. Any thoughts on how this might manifest? ...
November 15, 2018 | (Cancer)freeway82 - Filter
What can you tell me about my Solar Arc Asc which is now at 29,50 Pishes? On about 1 month it´s going to move to Aries... I´ve read from the book by Noel Tyl "Solar Arcs" that this is a ver ...
November 14, 2018 | (Capricorn)La Chanceuse - Filter
hello Uranus is transiting my 7th (tauraus) house from may and will stay 7 years there is it true that it leads to sudden divorce or mariage ? or a new confort life ? an explication please or an ...
November 14, 2018 | (Cancer)freeway82 - Filter
At first i want to thank you, for your answers in previous posts of mine. I have not a very good knowledge in astrology and your answers help me clear some things. Another transit that occur right no ...
November 13, 2018 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hello, there is a new feature: Personal Transits & Aspects Online Calculator: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/personal-transits-astrology-aspects-online-calculator Transit aspects to: ...
November 12, 2018 | (Cancer)freeway82 - Filter
On December transiting Saturn from 11th house (lord of 11th and 12th house in natal chart) will square Mars (lord of natal 2nd house) which is in 7th house (very close to 8th house gusp). Can anyone t ...
November 12, 2018 | (Capricorn)CapiSun - Filter
Has anyone had or known anyone that has had Uranus transit their 8th house? Or is anyone expecting Uranus to transit their 8th house soon? Uranus will be transiting my 8th house starting March 6, 201 ...
October 29, 2018 | (Pisces)CamTheGod - Filter
Natal chart pic, along with my planets in houses, and signs in houses: https://imgur.com/gallery/RXNyiJb How does my stellium of Pisces affect me? (Sun, Mars, Mercury, & Jupiter) Also how ...
October 29, 2018 | (Virgo)Casey - Filter
Tell Me what the below transits between the two partners are in regards to what could possibly be predicted by the below transits to each their own Natal Chart: Partner A : Male Partner B: Female ...
October 26, 2018 | (Aries)Osmanicin - Filter
I have moon conjunct uranus on my 2019 solar return chart. I was worried that it means my already dry love life will be even more messed up. So, I decided to move moon a bit far away. Los angeles was ...
October 26, 2018 | (Taurus)Escorpio - Filter
Hi all.. Can someone explain to me what can happen with my transits of Saturn and Pluto crossing the ASC? Also add that I am on my Saturn return. In 2020 these will be together in my ASC. The na ...
October 24, 2018 | (Cancer)freeway82 - Filter
Hello there, I don´t like to magnify things but today many transits occure in my chart. First there is a full moon in my 8th and 2nd house axis. And those transits happen: 1.Transit Sun is in my na ...
October 18, 2018 | (Sagittarius)Dimi2 - Filter
Hi everyone, Please help me with my new Solar return chart . I´m very confused ,in a difficult situation in my personal love life .. Thank you in advance! ...
October 18, 2018 | (Capricorn)baharhan - Filter
Hi, I´m having a heavy transit from Pluto to my transit, as you may see in attachment. Please tell me what shall I expect and how can I handle them ? I already decided to get divorced and wait to b ...
September 29, 2018 | (Taurus)Naks - Filter
Supposedly 2 challenging events are going to occur in my chart. First Neptune retrograde is apparently on my natal moon, "overloading" it. Also Uranus retrograde, is about to enter my 7th ...
September 27, 2018 | (Capricorn)madison - Filter
What if man´s Solar descendent conjucts Female´s natal ascendent..(and transiting Pluto conjucts that point)....is that mean this woman would have an influence in his life this year..or he feels attra ...
September 23, 2018 | (Leo)pilipili - Filter
Hi guys on the day of the chart attached, a guy open a false case at the police station against me and I was in prison for 3hours. (Until I proved it was not true ) I am very curious to see and unders ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »