Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 12, 2019 | (Gemini)Iroquois Pliskin - Filter
Every time when Sun or Moon is in Leo, I am in extremely awful mood. I act way too aggressively and impulsively. I attract dangerous situations during transit Leo Sun or Leo Moon. Anything that can go ...
August 10, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Can someone help and tell me what´s going on. Feeling stuck. Money wise, is there anything good happening? ...
August 9, 2019 | (Aries)Frank Q - Filter
So things I´ve noticed so far with transits are: 1. Something happens at the very beginning of a transit. AKA around 3.00-2.30 degree of an orb Example: I crushed my finger and bled so much rig ...
July 31, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amrtvideo - Filter
I would like a chart that shows which influences I am under in my entire life. I have received such a chart but for the life of me have misplaced it. For example I have already gone thru 17-8 years ...
July 23, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
:173: :179: :175: ...
July 21, 2019 | (Aquarius)she’s intuitive - Filter
Hello everyone, I would like to understand how to read transits with the goal of looking back to particular times and dates in the past when certain events occurred, then somehow seeing if there ar ...
July 21, 2019 | (Leo)HeavenSent - Filter
Hey AstroSeekers, So, well-known Australian astrologer, Jamie Partridge, said this the other day: "When transiting Pluto hits natal Part of Fortune, the person usually finds success in ...
July 20, 2019 | (Leo)foxy - Filter
Hello everybody, I am having a look at my solar 2019-2020 because it´s my birthday next month. Could you please have a look at it and tell me about my relationship? Thank you in advance :6: ...
July 19, 2019 | (Aries)Frank Q - Filter
Is this anywhere as important as Pluto Square Natal Sun? I´m currently beyond exhausted with my current life conditions. I plan to go see a tarot card reader/astrologer soon to get better insight. ...
July 14, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
on july 12 transiting mars entered Gemini navamsa with ketu and Saturn. The three will be there until July 17th when Saturn will enter Taurus navamsa. Saturn and Ketu have been there for a while ...
July 12, 2019 | (Aries)Frank Q - Filter
Can anybody interpret this? I´ve been so LOST, like I have no clue what I´m doing in my life anymore. :39: I am in need of some reassurance :/ I feel so boxed. ...
June 29, 2019 | (Aries)Frank Q - Filter
So long story short, I want and PLAN to apply for multiple scholarships, many of which are essays. Are there any transits you BELIEVE would help me in the long term? Is it best to submit the schola ...
June 26, 2019 | (Aries)Frank Q - Filter
SO WOW. Ok. At this point, Im finely tuned to understand how to interpret transits. December of 2017, Saturn was conjunct my Midheaven at exactly 0 degrees. However, the effects of the transit sta ...
June 25, 2019 | (Virgo)niial - Filter
Hello, everyone :1:. My question is about my solar return chart for 2019/20. I´m planning to move abroad this summer, and I´m having trouble understanding if my chart has any indicators pointing towar ...
June 23, 2019 | (Aries)Cajun - Filter
My father passed away one year ago today and decided I should give the community the information to study. It´s never easy dealing with this subject but one we must all learn to accept. I have my th ...
June 22, 2019 | (Aries)Frank Q - Filter
First off, I don´t understand why Rahu/Ketu are seen as something bad or terrible (mainly in vedic astrology)? I personally believe that the north and south nodes are something greater than what most ...
June 20, 2019 | (Gemini)BR - Filter
Hello, my birthday was yesterday and I´m wondering what the next year will be like according to my solar return chart. I know I have the big opposition between Mercury, Mars, and North Node and Saturn ...
June 17, 2019 | (Gemini)Memories_Fade - Filter
My birthday is tomorrow and I´d like to know what to expect this year. ...
June 16, 2019 | (Gemini)Iroquois Pliskin - Filter
Has anyone paid attention to transiting moons? What are your some experiences with it? I notice I am most productive when transiting moon is in Sagittarius. I feel happiest when transit moon is in ...
June 14, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
I care about your ideas about important eclipse ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »