Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 18, 2020 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
Theres not much info about this transit online...what does it signify? ...
February 17, 2020 | (Taurus)Romu - Filter
can someone tell me what Does transit Jupiter conjunct south node signify or even transit Mars conjunct south node? ...
February 15, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Well, just started one of those I´ve been reading about and just getting pissed off with it... Who else? Share your experiences please ...
February 6, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Dimi2 - Filter
Hi everyone, That´s my 2020 SR chart I m worried about transiting Uranus square natal Moon and opposite natal Venus.Natally Uranus is ruler of 12th house square Moon-ruler of 5th and opposite Venus ...
January 30, 2020 | (Virgo)Nuvvik - Filter
Hi My experience is quite unusual. Since 2017 it is like a roller coaster. In headlines I´ve mentioned only the most important transits since I´am describing 3-year period of my life. Till summe ...
January 25, 2020 | (Virgo)lovelygirl - Filter
Hello! Can someone help me interpret my upcoming Solar Return Chart. I can´t help but see the significant weight on Venus, with Saturn, Pluto, and Jupiter opposing it. I also have North node conjunct ...
January 21, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
What a splendid outlook! Look here! Transit Neptune in 9th House Ego Dissolution Ends in 1 month "Luckily I won´t care because I won´t have any ego" Transit Chiron in 10th House ...
January 20, 2020 | (Libra)Daath - Filter
Question: As you can see from my chart I have a lot of transiting planets going through my 1st house. I have a feeling of having an ego death so to speak and in general over the last year or so I a ...
January 18, 2020 | (Pisces)annie! - Filter
Hello everyone. Now transit saturn is in my 8th house. I´ve read a lot of terrible reviews about this. What are the effects of the Saturn transit of the 8th house for cancer ascendant and aries mo ...
January 17, 2020 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
So I checked my transits for my ascendent and from my moon(in Taurus). I´m also a night baby. So one is a stellium in 4th and the other has a stellium 9 houses from the moon. As such I traveled ...
January 16, 2020 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-solar-return/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=9&muz_narozeni_mesic=6&muz_narozeni_rok=1986&muz_narozeni_hodina=05&muz_narozeni_minut ...
January 13, 2020 | (Aries)CuriousElla - Filter
Hi All, I´m curious, how likely do you think Trump is to be impeached and out of office in 2020 given his transits, where things are now with the impeachment, and the Pluto Saturn & Pluto Jupi ...
January 6, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hi astroseekers! There is a guy, who I´m in love and in a on/off kind of thing (been apart 3 months last tear). This year, saturn conjuncts his Vénus in SR. Does this mean someone Will Come to his lif ...
January 3, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Seems like a busy year ahead ?. If you spot anything interesting, please share. Any advice is more than welcomed ? ...
December 24, 2019 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
No doubt you´ve had a transit that seems like it would be major, for good or bad, and it either has no effect or it has very little effect. Why is that? I will give you the explanation from the pers ...
December 21, 2019 | (Capricorn)Nova - Filter
I´ll be having transit Sautrn conjunct Sun (also my Saturn return) soon and I feel like there´s a thousand pound weight being lowered onto my chest. At some point I´ll have to either break or scream.  ...
December 19, 2019 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Olright, humans. I sense a nasty ex gurlfrand of my current boyfriend is cursed to not being able to let the fuk go of him, so she feels the need to message him, with retarded shit, just to be in c ...
December 17, 2019 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I have been sooooo lazy and unmotivated since Saturday. Usually I would want to be doing something or I get bored. I think Jupiter in opposition to Venus may possibly be a lazy inducing transit. ...
December 16, 2019 | (Aries)astro-flame - Filter
Hey guys! Here´s a useful article for those, who want to have an extra tool for interpreting dreams https://astroflame402677811.wordpress.com/2019/12/15/dream-interpretation-with-transits/ I h ...
December 12, 2019 | (Aries)bleaky - Filter
just looked at my solar return for next year and i´m freaked out by having a packed 7th house as well as pluto conjunct the dsc so closely...and with jupiter being conjunct the descendant as well it m ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »