Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 26, 2020 | (Sagittarius)qfate - Filter
I used to use astrodient website https://www.astro.com/cgi/hk.cgi? to see my daily transit. But that website can only show up to tomorrow. Is there good web or app that i can use to calculate lo ...
April 24, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Psyle - Filter
When it comes to certain (non recreational) spiritual practices such as holotropic breathing or psychedelic therapy we know that set and setting are of crucial importance. It is already hard work ...
April 23, 2020 | (Aquarius)sarahfasha - Filter
I get so confused I wish there was a tutorial to tell me what I´m looking at & how I can decipher things. I don´t need anyone to do it for me I just want to learn to do it for myself. Thanks.! ...
April 17, 2020 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Disclaimer: Female related topics below So a year ago, I read a medical astrology book that basically said that moon-neptune aspects can cause myopia and someone with a moon trine neptune. Anot ...
April 8, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Transit Pluto Square Pluto Transit Chart Aspect Meaning This transit mostly comes when people are about forty. If you have mastered the lessons up to this age, you are ready to become one of the dri ...
April 2, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Hello, my Descendant is on 28th degrees of Taurus. I have read that according to Sabian Symbols this is a degree of violence, perversions, despotism and injuries to a head and a face. Is it right? I w ...
April 1, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hi guys! I was looking to my SR and forecast transits and I wondered if it makes sense when covid brought so many changes and deaths and challenges in professional and economic subject. What do you t ...
March 29, 2020 | (Taurus)Waterfalls - Filter
Hello everyone, I am so glad I found this site, and its the perfect time to meet new people while I am tucked away at home safe. Question: What does it mean to get a direct hit on your Solar Retur ...
March 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
Hello everbody , Im close to my new solar return , I was wondering if any of you had this Rising before and how was it ! I understand that the deep transformation it will be in my Natal Scorpio houses ...
March 27, 2020 | (Leo)Diiick - Filter
Hi!! Anybody have insight about signification about the transit of vertex:191:vertex natal? NATAL : 3° CANCER VERTEX (8th house) TRANSIT : 3° CANCER VERTEX; 3° CANCER TRUE NODE; 3° ...
March 24, 2020 | (Gemini)MalinEks - Filter
Hello! I have a question about my Saturn return in aquarius. I have both asc, Venus, Mars and Jupiter in leo. So I guess this is gonna be a challenging time. I know a Saturn return last for abou ...
March 22, 2020 | (Pisces)Shade71 - Filter
I had my solar return recently i was wondering people opinions on it please. ...
March 20, 2020 | (Capricorn)baharhan - Filter
With the guy I have an affair, our solar returns are almost the same. How would you comment about it ? ...
March 16, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I was feeling off for today and I really grumpily wondered what is going on? I thought it was me but the whole city fellt off. It was empty, people were wearing masks, public transport, empty, eery fe ...
March 16, 2020 | (Aries)Frank Q - Filter
Good morning beautiful people Solar return is coming up and it´s in the midst of all this paranoia and chaos. Anybody see anything I should keep an eye out or look further into? I´m aware of the 1 ...
March 15, 2020 | (Libra)leeleelibra - Filter
This dream I had shook me when I woke up this morning, I feel it’s correlated from Pluto square Sun? Anyone have any thoughts on the matter? So, in my dream I was traveling across my home town on ...
March 14, 2020 | (Virgo)Anamel - Filter
I also have Pluto trine Sun transit and Pluto trine Lilith transit. Having so many Pluto transits at once really sticks out to me; obviously I would think of transformation and rebirth especially when ...
March 9, 2020 | (Capricorn)Val123 - Filter
I´m not really good at reading solar return charts but this one seems kinda bad, I´m already feeling the scorpio moon in the 4th :((( Started a year ago with astrology si im still pretty new! So what ...
March 6, 2020 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
So it´s probably pretty clear to everybody that I am a little bit freaked out with the fact that Saturn is coming into my chart and everyone has expressed to me, pacifically the intelligent Venushouse ...
March 5, 2020 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Hello, These days I am feeling pretty strong this lilith/chiron transit in oposition to my native lilith. I remember when this transit was last time, that it was for me quite hard. Now i have poss ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »