Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 9, 2020 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
hello everybody, saturn is transiting over my chartruler, wich is mercury. Mercury rules over my ascendant and over my 10th house. Does anyone know, what this could mean for my life? Or does this ...
June 7, 2020 | (Scorpio)DreaH2.0 - Filter
This solar eclipse is at 0*21´ Cancer - my son is 0*24´ Pisces Sun and 0*58´ Scorpio ASC....any insight into how this may affect him? ...
June 5, 2020 | (Taurus)birchthoughts - Filter
Hello everyone. I´m having a really tough time emotionally right now and I checked the transits and it seems to make sense. I felt so so exhausted for years with saturn and pluto in my 12th house, jus ...
June 4, 2020 | (Gemini)tibusheth - Filter
Hello all. My solar Return is coming up next week and I´d like to prepare for the coming year. I´m only an amateur at this point so any help in reading my solar return would be much appreciated! ...
June 2, 2020 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
hello, at the moment I am experiencing a transit from saturn over my chartruler, wich is mercury on 1 degree aquarius. Does anyone know, if it has a special meaning, when planets transit over the ...
May 28, 2020 | (Capricorn)Boki012 - Filter
Hello! According to my transit chart, can anyone tell me if I have good aspects to start acting studies on University? I have exam for that University. :1: This is my transit chart: https:// ...
May 28, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
This is going to happen to me in 2021/2022 for a few months - transiting Uranus will directly oppose my natal Uranus for a few months. My natal Uranus is in my first house, Scorpio, at 14 degrees. ...
May 26, 2020 | (Sagittarius)elizcba - Filter
Every month, men contact me repeatedly, when the moon is in cancer. + Every month, I feel the need to have sex the day it is full moon. Men contact me repeatedly, when it is full moon. Why? My for ...
May 25, 2020 | (Virgo)Virgo69 - Filter
Hello according to you how never despite the spectacular trigons to my stellium in virgin by saturno, pluto and jupiter, I am facing a difficult period from the point Work? How come you think, havin ...
May 24, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Here I will be posting random astrological content published by various astrologers. Up to date and relevant to the day it was posted. Re-examine it might be useful as well for learning and refresh ...
May 22, 2020 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
hello everybody, I have to excuse myself, because my english sometimes is far from perfect. But I will try my best! I was born on february 8th 1969 at 8.20 pm in Wilhelmshaven germany. My questio ...
May 18, 2020 | (Taurus)LisaBr427 - Filter
Hello, All, Uranus just conjoined my Taurus Sun in my 7th House and opposed my Scorpio Moon in the 1st. At the same time, Venus went retrograde conjunct my Gemini Venus/Mars in the 8th and will stat ...
May 11, 2020 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Anyone´s actually went through a moon-pluto transit before? If so, what were your experience. Don´t want to get into specifics but I´m going through a moon trine pluto transit but I have an exalte ...
May 7, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
In reading description’s of my transits I keep getting phrases like ...You are going to meet someone new today”. Or “ You will be taking an exciting and unexpected trip today.” For months I had de ...
May 6, 2020 | (Scorpio)Dan61 - Filter
Hi, I wonder if anybody could tell how to understand the transit :152: opposite :152: in the natal chart. I can not find the answer. Thank you very much:) ...
May 5, 2020 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
I noticed that there are many Lilith transits in my chart and I have no idea whether I should consider them as good or bad. What do they mean? ...
May 2, 2020 | (Taurus)sss666 - Filter
hi everybody, want some opinions for my new solar return, ruler of the year is Saturn in 4th house, in 4th house is also Mars and Sun in 7th with Mercury in 7th in the totally middle heart of Sun, wha ...
April 30, 2020 | (Virgo)nataliacytrus - Filter
Hi, I´ve been feeling like Im loosing touch with reality, however I feel like that for over a year now. Im in my head all the time and even tho Im doing many stuff it still feels like nothing have bee ...
April 26, 2020 | (Sagittarius)qfate - Filter
I used to use astrodient website https://www.astro.com/cgi/hk.cgi? to see my daily transit. But that website can only show up to tomorrow. Is there good web or app that i can use to calculate lo ...
April 24, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Psyle - Filter
When it comes to certain (non recreational) spiritual practices such as holotropic breathing or psychedelic therapy we know that set and setting are of crucial importance. It is already hard work ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »