Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 10, 2020 | (Cancer)Brownie85 - Filter
So, im looking at my SR, and it seems some good things will be going on this year for my love life. SR wise-Venus return. NN, Venus, Moons and Mercury all falls in 7th. Plus the 7th house Natal char ...
July 9, 2020 | (Taurus)Emk - Filter
So over the past few months, especially the last one I have become very distrusting of everyone. And I think I´ve lost my ability to be vulnerable. Yes a few betrayal incidents happen recently but I d ...
July 8, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hello, i wanted to make this forum topic because i´m researching cheating VS being cheated on, seen through the solar return. Therefor, i want to ask you if you are willing to share the solar retu ...
July 3, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
Someone recommend that I look at this chart and I’m not really sure what is prominent or of importance. It’s September 2019- September 2020. I am going to Florida in a couple of days and wanted to als ...
July 3, 2020 | (Taurus)Waterfalls - Filter
Just a general question. My son has a stellium in his 11th house (sun, mercury, neptune, chiron) There is a stellium transit that will conjunct his natal stellium (approaching) Sun, Mercury, Venus ...
July 2, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Mundane chart of national health care services organization. Founded on 5 July 1948 in Davyhulme, Manchester, England, UK. unknown time (anybody knows?) SunSquareNeptune3°02’Separating MoonConju ...
June 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Mrs.Austin7374 - Filter
Can someone please help me understand my chart transit on the day my cousin died? Im desperate for answers. Healing. Anything. ...
June 25, 2020 | (Aries)Emmanuel_131 - Filter
Can anyone tell me about their experiences with Saturn Return in the 4th house? I can say that mine hasn´t been easy. Since 2017 I have felt everything change dramatically in my life, in my beliefs a ...
June 25, 2020 | (Cancer)Aleksi - Filter
Greetings :74: Star Children, This is the forts time in my life I have SR Moon exactly on my natal AC. Any similar experience? What do you make of it? Thank you :78: ...
June 24, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hi guys! Today Transit uranus started opposing my natal Venus by exactly orbe. I know this can be a bad rep for personal relationship. Anyone passed by this without disruptive energy? ...
June 22, 2020 | (Taurus)Aphroditetheprincess - Filter
:5 I was reviewing the past years i was wondering which planets and aspects brings positive outcome...I don’t know like unforgettable summer or a crush ,a good deal or a job opportunity,kids or even m ...
June 20, 2020 | (Gemini)Raudlilleke - Filter
Hi all, I have a question regarding Pluto square midheaven transit and how would you interpret it? Namely, I have had this transit for 2 years now I think and it should pass on February 2021 when my P ...
June 19, 2020 | (Libra)LSV - Filter
Hi, I´ve been curious about the following lately and haven´t found the answer yet: As Jupiter is rx, what influence(s) would occur to those with the placement in natal charts (8h/Aries to be spe ...
June 19, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
Hi, as I was reading articles about coming solar eclipse in cancer and noticed that people talk about the fact that this eclipse will be the final one in series of eclipses in this sign, should I cons ...
June 16, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
New Eclipse calculator just added here on Astro-Seek :) https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/eclipses-in-natal-chart-houses-astrology-calculator ...
June 10, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aunt Clara - Filter
How many of you ever look at the transits and think, " Well. . .no wonder I feel like that. . . or no wonder that happened"? I had a major meltdown yesterday, leading to some useful insight ...
June 10, 2020 | (Virgo)Casey - Filter
Hey All! I thought it would be interesting to ask this question and see how many of you actually do/are working with transits to your Natal chart, and have found accurate techniques in apply trans ...
June 10, 2020 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
hello, I am so interested in my current transits. All astrologers are talking about the planets in the sky at the moment. We are facing a very special time right now. My mercury on 0 degreees aq ...
June 9, 2020 | (Taurus)melinza - Filter
hey, i had my natal venus conjuct transit chiron. very hurtful, learnt hard lessons. now, in a few months my natal venus will AGAIN conjuct the transit chiron. but this time chiron will be in re ...
June 9, 2020 | (Taurus)melinza - Filter
Hey! I have had a very bad breakup around the middle/end-ish of my venus chiron transit. My natal Venus was in Conjuction with Chiron in Aries. (my natal venus is in aries too, 3rd house) This wa ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »