Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 17, 2020 | (Sagittarius)flaco9 - Filter
Hey all! New to the site. This will be the third Solar Eclipse occuring on my Solar Return (Ages 11, 30, and now at 49). This appears to be an uncommon event. There are also a few planets sitting at t ...
October 14, 2020 | (Leo)Jericho - Filter
Could someone tell me how all those planets in Capricorn could influence my Moon? I’m living through a difficult moment since 1 year. ...
October 10, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
Can anyone give me insight into any significant transits you may see? love life, money, etc. Thank you!! ...
October 2, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I am not going to post his natal chart, but I think President Trump May BE very sick based on his Solar Return chart (pasted). Then again, this may just have to do with his secrecy. I´ll show why. ...
October 1, 2020 | (Libra)Rhielaine - Filter
Hi, I hope one can help and guide me on my chart please. Like many I am in the process of redundancy. 2021 I have lot of activity in my 10th house. 10th house is moving in to Uranus. Most of this app ...
September 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
Yay! :), yesterday afternoon :12: ...
September 27, 2020 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Can someone help me with my current transits? I´ve been having a tough time past few months and transits reflect my current situation...But I don´t think I have enough knowledge to interpret tranists ...
September 20, 2020 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
We had car accident in Russia in April 2015. I, my brother , his wife and my 5 months niece were in car. Fortunately we were not injuried but car took very serious damage. Today my brother asked me to ...
September 19, 2020 | (Virgo)Anamel - Filter
Solar returns aren´t my area of expertise and I was wondering if anyone could give me some clarity on this. :4: https://imgur.com/a/h3ZNhQg https://imgur.com/XQNq2D7 ...
September 18, 2020 | (Libra)Miss violet - Filter
Salve sono appassionata di astrologia e mi piacerebbe un confronto riguardo la mia prossima rivoluzione solare dal 22 ottobre 2020..Grazie se qualcuno mi risponderà ...
September 17, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Unexpected changes on your life path https://12andus.com/blog/view/171786/transiting-uranus-on-natal-north-node-unexpected-changes-on-your-life-path Just discovered I´m right on the zenith of my ...
September 14, 2020 | (Gemini)ElizabethP - Filter
I am new to astrology and would like some input. I have read at various different sites that it is possible to have a clue in the natal chart and transit charts as to the manner of death you will hav ...
September 11, 2020 | (Gemini)Zara123 - Filter
The total solar eclipse happening on June 10th 2021 falls on my birthday, my sun in in the 11th house and is conjunct Jupiter. I have searched and read anything I could find on the subject but it’s ...
September 7, 2020 | (Leo)pixel - Filter
Hi everyone !!! Having this aspect in natal, it is difficult to manage, my way of being poses me problems in general... https://www.horoscopejoy.com/venus-conjunct-saturn-natal-and-transit-somb ...
September 7, 2020 | (Libra)southernbelle - Filter
I am having this transit now. My sun is at 25 Libra. I would say this may be one of the toughest transits I have had since I started studying astrology. I am depressed. I have completely stopped datin ...
September 6, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
I hear the 2 months or so prior to the solar return are supposed to provide a decent preview of what to expect for the coming year. If I understand what I am seeing, there will be some opportunitie ...
September 5, 2020 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
Hi, I wanted to ask your experience on Solar Return + planets in Retrograde. As we are currently in a massiv Retrograde season, lots of folks will have them in their Solar Return anyway, but the q ...
September 4, 2020 | (Capricorn)Bruce1986 - Filter
Good evening! I´ll be going through Solar Arc Venus conjunct Jupiter in 10th, in January. Venus in is my 8th house in my natal chart, lord of 6th and 12th. Jupiter in 10th, lord of 7th house. ...
September 3, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
So, how can one´s actions best utilize these transits? ...
August 27, 2020 | (Pisces)AphroditePrincess - Filter
Did anyone notice something interesting during this transit if they had it ? Mine is starting on Monday apparently this wierd calendar said so :63: I don’t even know what kind of a system she is usin ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »