Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 18, 2020 | (Taurus)melinza - Filter
hey. i will have the transit saturn square my sun, and conjuct my lillith in feb 2022. a while after i will be having transit uranus conjuctions to my sun in july 2022, a retrograde one in octo ...
November 18, 2020 | (Capricorn)Bosch - Filter
Hello, is here any features to count solar horoscope for year 2021? In offer I see only 2019 and 2020. Thanks. ...
November 18, 2020 | (Capricorn)icarus - Filter
Namaste , Could anyone pleae read my upcoming SR, I am 50, jobless since a year and half now. Stressed. I am Pisces rising in Natal with MC+moon at 19 degrees of Pisces. Want to know how will ...
November 18, 2020 | (Pisces)deepwithin - Filter
I have a Pluto square my natal moon transit coming up in the next few months. Pluto is currently transiting my 3rd house and my natal moon is in Libra in the 12th house. Anyone want to share their exp ...
November 15, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Yesterday got a wild hair up my ass and decided to get a tattoo with the hubs. Well as much of a wild hair a Taurus stellium can get which means I was planning the tattoo anyway without his prodding ...
November 13, 2020 | (Aries)lorelei7 - Filter
How do the current planetary positions relate to our natal charts? I have always been confused by this. For example, on this particular day the moon is full. How do you compare your natal chart to ...
November 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Petr9 - Filter
Hi :97: transit chart calculator now displays also: "A/S" label ~ Applying/Separating aspect "+/-" label ~ Aspect angle is +Larger/-Smaller than it would be https://hor ...
November 12, 2020 | (Sagittarius)astrogirl888 - Filter
Hi! I have been trying for weeks now to find an excellent astrologer to order a Solar Return Chart Reading. Any suggestions of someone you had an impactful reading with and would highly recommend? ...
November 12, 2020 | (Aquarius)ArtieAlexis - Filter
Hey! I’ve recently just learned how to read my natal chart. I really appreciate Astro seek. I’ve been playing around with the Natal personal calendar. Can anyone read my transits for 2021-2022?? See a ...
November 11, 2020 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
Hello guys. I just wondered whether you have difficulty in sleeping nowadays. My sleeping schedule has become a nightmare. I can´t sleep for hours, I don´t know is it because Mercury in Scorpio but I ...
November 10, 2020 | (Taurus)KellBell428 - Filter
I just went through a very rough Saturn return (Cap 25) and now Pluto is about to hit my Saturn 3 times in 2021. Has anyone gone through this? What should I expect? Right now, I’m just sort of sitting ...
November 10, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
And do I have any coming up next year? I saw something about Pluto which may be significant considering my plans ...
November 9, 2020 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I have not been visiting this site much. However, I understand that some people have a fanciful notion that Trump won and they are trying to support their claims with astrology. It´s extremely clear ...
November 6, 2020 | (Taurus)KellBell428 - Filter
Hello! I am new to post here but I’ve been around awhile. I was prompted to post because I’ve been having a tough time and badly need some insight if anyone could be kind enough to help me. My bac ...
November 3, 2020 | (Scorpio)Cocoking - Filter
I was doing some reading and came across several articles that said depending on where you spend you actual birthday can almost dictate how your next year may go. Some people travel to places to s ...
November 1, 2020 | (Capricorn)mxdisontay - Filter
I having a really hard time right now. Financially stuck living with an Ex. Heartbroken. Trying to juggle a million things while being told I´m not doing good enough constantly. I´m so tired. I want t ...
October 31, 2020 | (Aquarius)Leo Moon - Filter
I just had Venus leave my 12th house. I find any planet transiting my 12th to have a deep and noticeable effect. I find it turns me inward and subdues my expression. My natal Pluto and Uranus ...
October 29, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Just got done taking care of my identity being compromised, and wanted to see what’s going on in the transits. I’m guessing the Uranus in Taurus transits conjuncting my Sun and Mars had something to ...
October 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
Hello. Could I please get some pointers on my Solar Return Chart for this year? I´m going to go to college next year, and I noticed my Solar Return has Uranus conjunct the SR Ascendant in Taurus. ...
October 27, 2020 | (Gemini)wishinandahopin - Filter
i had the first seizure of my life out of nowhere on saturday. here´s my transit chart approximately at the moment i began to have it— can anyone identify any astrological clues that point to a sudden ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »