Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 11, 2020 | (Gemini)leonardOcean3 - Filter
i’m sure a lot of people are asking this question, and i should probably just [WO]MAN UP and pay for a reading. but the past few years have been extremely exhausting in and out of addiction and my gir ...
December 8, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
I dont see much talk about them. But the recent thread got me thinking again about them. Just wondering if it´s worth studying. Any good examples of secondary progression effects? I just we ...
December 8, 2020 | (Cancer)Sedan - Filter
Saturn and jupiter conjunction (December 21) will happen exactly on my vertex. Enyone can tell what might happen to me? Tnx ...
December 7, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
Any experiences with this progression? I´ve heard stuff like area of relationships being lit up or coming into some money. ...
December 7, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Since last year my mom mental health went from bad to worse and I´ve looked into her chart and seen that she has chiron in aries so it´s her chiron return Also this year she is going through her 12 ...
December 4, 2020 | (Scorpio)Gewichttt - Filter
Hello everybody, I´m currently abroad, as I moved early in Juli to change my life and have better opportunities. However, also due to the current pandemic, I haven´t been able to achieve much, in ...
December 3, 2020 | (Taurus)sss666 - Filter
Hi everybody, in October I had a Covid with my girlfriend, really bad time, 2 weeks Covid lock us in home...but it was October. Now we had to fly to Emirates and we did the Covid tests, and my girl ...
December 3, 2020 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
dear forum! I have a question about the saturn jupiter transit, that is happening on 0 degrees of aquarius in a few days. I was born on february, 8th 1969 in Wilhlemshaven, germany. My mercury sit ...
December 1, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Dimi2 - Filter
Hi everyone, I had my birthday few days ago and the new solar return.. Could you please help me, does it indicate serious health problem ? What about the Pluto Moon opposition, Venus Uranus opposit ...
December 1, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
So i just noticed that this year on my solar return the moon will make her return too The only difference is that my moon return will happen in the morning and my sun return at night Does thi ...
November 30, 2020 | (Pisces)annie! - Filter
hello everyone. who can help me to understand, what will bring 2021 year to me? will it be better year ? transit saturn will conjunct my jupiter in 8th house. what that means? tnank you <3 ...
November 30, 2020 | (Cancer)AlsaceTX - Filter
Placing in right forum section Born in ´82-´83? Wondering wtf is going on?...... To my brothers and sister humans who were born in between Dec 81-83. Yes, 2020 has been especially brutal to you. You ...
November 30, 2020 | (Scorpio)Lakers248 - Filter
Hi,could someone please read my chart and tell me what is contributing to my Physical hardships and enemies defaming me along with issues from my sister? I’ve been this since around 2017 august not su ...
November 29, 2020 | (Scorpio)Lakers248 - Filter
During the solar eclipse that occurs on December 14th 2020, the sun and moon will will be conjunct my natal neptune what does that mean for me? ...
November 27, 2020 | (Leo)lehoe4945 - Filter
Hi, so this year I´ve gone through alot of tough transits, mainly Uranus transiting the "missing leg" portion of my t-square. I ended up switching my major and moving back home with my mothe ...
November 27, 2020 | (Taurus)semra - Filter
Can anyone share their own experience? My Sun is in 8th house/ ...
November 26, 2020 | (Aries)ZizBiz - Filter
Hello. I had a hint of Saturn return in my 7th house earlier this year and it was devastating. I ended up devorcing, moving out and having troubles at work place. In January 2021. Saturn is rentering ...
November 19, 2020 | (Capricorn)Shelly87 - Filter
So I’m turning 34 on January 13th of next Year and I noticed that on top of having my Solar return I’m having my Lunar return also and it will create a Stellium in my 8th house in both my Sign which i ...
November 18, 2020 | (Taurus)melinza - Filter
hey. i will have the transit saturn square my sun, and conjuct my lillith in feb 2022. a while after i will be having transit uranus conjuctions to my sun in july 2022, a retrograde one in octo ...
November 18, 2020 | (Capricorn)Bosch - Filter
Hello, is here any features to count solar horoscope for year 2021? In offer I see only 2019 and 2020. Thanks. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »