Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 10, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Bsoom83 - Filter
Hello guys, Today is my first day at my new job And its in book store and I Love this filed , so my question: is it gona be easy ( I mean is there any challenge in my new environment so i can focus ...
January 10, 2021 | (Taurus)sss666 - Filter
hi, this year will have really mixed of aspects from Uranus/Saturn, Saturn square Moon with Uranus con Moon and Uranus con Sun with Saturn Trine Jupiter, can anybody tell me what I can expect from eve ...
January 9, 2021 | (Aries)divinesmack - Filter
Hello to all. I´m a fairly new user here, though I have responded on some posts. I´m coming up on my own Saturn Return pretty soon, on Jan 29th to be exact. I´m not exactly afraid or scared of ...
January 4, 2021 | (Scorpio)MBednarz - Filter
Hello , uranium on descendent - 7th house, what experiences do you have ? 7.11.1966 6 am 20 Wadowice ...
January 4, 2021 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
long story short I had an experience that completely turned my life around. I was working shift work and was lying down towards the middle of the day when all of a sudden I felt a pressure at the b ...
January 1, 2021 | (Taurus)MissArte - Filter
Hi- I have a question, when a planet (i.e. now jupiter is in the 2nd degree of aquarius) does it affect all the planets you have on this degree in your chart, no matter what sign it is in? Thanks fo ...
January 1, 2021 | (Capricorn)mxdisontay - Filter
Curious on what your interpretation would be on this. ...
January 1, 2021 | (Taurus)kasu4 - Filter
Saturn and Jupiter conjunction is transiting my natal Saturn in the first house . Pluto and Mercury conjunction my ascendant. My north node is in Capricorn in the first house. Why to expect ? Help dea ...
December 28, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Hey...my Solar Return is in a few days and I was wondering what´s in store for me. I´m ending this year w a lot of gratefulness and hope as things really improved for me since summer and even more, ...
December 27, 2020 | (Virgo)Nuvvik - Filter
Hi, very hard year, and I´m looking forward to have another one hard too. With lot of studies and new things to learn. Since June I´m back in my previous company. Situation is stable, but you never k ...
December 26, 2020 | (Gemini)Raudlilleke - Filter
Hi, Would be appreciated if anyone with interest would have a look at my personal chart and transits. I have had Pluto square my midheaven for at least 2 years now and it’s been a horrible time, ...
December 24, 2020 | (Gemini)tobykovalsky - Filter
Hi everyone! Today one of my friends had a car accident. Fortunately he wasn´t inside the car. Someone bumped into his parked car while he was at home. I don´t see any significant connection to ...
December 24, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sagi66 - Filter
Estuve estudiando un poquito mi carta Rs . Y este año me marca mucho la profesión y el dinero ganado por mi ASC de revolución sobre C1 y C2 . . Lo que me genera dudas es que yo veo una posibilidad de ...
December 24, 2020 | (Virgo)Locowhoknows? - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/horoscope-synastry-chart8s-700__transits_29-8-1984_03-26_a_10-2-2021_23-59.png?dum_1_new=119.71222810765&dum_10_new=9.8976692731928&no_domy=&dum_1=119.712 ...
December 22, 2020 | (Virgo)kingpin9556 - Filter
Hey everyone! So something is running through my head a lot and it´s the MBTI. At 17 I took a quiz that determined I was INFJ. At 25 I´ve decided to come back to it again after reading up on it mor ...
December 19, 2020 | (Taurus)thatguy93 - Filter
so my progressed mars is about to change it will go into sagittarius on the 24th of december. Strange day lol. And right now it is on 29.59 degrees of scorpio. So i just wondered what impact it will d ...
December 17, 2020 | (Taurus)ASTRO ZO - Filter
Hello all ! I have Saturn square my sun in the natal chart, and I now have transiting Saturn square my natal sun. Can someone interpret this for me? I know this can be a difficult time, but I´m wonde ...
December 16, 2020 | (Virgo)AlexAstro21 - Filter
Hi guys, this is the first time in my life that this powerful planet is over my MC. Almost exactly at same grade. What kind of manifestations could bring to my life in this moment? I appreciate your c ...
December 14, 2020 | (Capricorn)Boki012 - Filter
Hello everyone! I had a casting today for a TV series. The casting was online. :1: I want to ask if anybody knows/wants to see my transit chart for today and to tell me something more about my ...
December 14, 2020 | (Cancer)QueCubed - Filter
I would love to know more about my transits in my chart, does anyone have any further information about what they see in my chart? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »