Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 15, 2021 | (Taurus)msmicro - Filter
Hello all! I have a lot going transits going on and any insights would be VERY helpful. Here we go. :160: is :191: :152: in my 6th house. for the first (of 3) time. :157: :191: my natal :155: :16 ...
March 9, 2021 | (Taurus)sss666 - Filter
hi, I have headaches lately more often. does anyone know which transit can cause a headache? or maybe it is some post covid symptom. anyway thanks for opinions ...
March 9, 2021 | (Aquarius)BoogieRising - Filter
Hi! Just wondering if anyone is doing any rituals in preparation/during the Pisces New moon? If not rituals, something of the sorts! :75: ...
March 8, 2021 | (Libra)Lib_8 - Filter
Hello, I have been tracking an up coming Uranus Opposition Saturn transit. From whatever I read up on it, seems like an interesting road ahead. Can anyone please provide me more detailed insight on ...
March 6, 2021 | (Capricorn)mxdisontay - Filter
That 7H has me nervous lol. Interesting note thought in our composite chart the chiron lines up perfectly with our asc. ...
March 6, 2021 | (Gemini)Mallury - Filter
Hi guys, Since 2019 I don’t feel myself. Can you please look at my chart and share you opinion when to expect something better in my horizon . June 5 1976 11:15 am Plovdiv, Bulgaria ...
March 4, 2021 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
In a little over a month from now, my Saturn will be returning at 0 00 degrees. I am wondering at what degree do you start to see/feel/experience your return? How significant is the actual exact degre ...
February 28, 2021 | (Libra)minal - Filter
Guys, can you please help me with these. Currently, I have these transits starting and Im quite worried: Pluto Opposition Ascendant- Pluto Trine Chiron Pluto Square Pluto Pluto Square Saturn Plu ...
February 27, 2021 | (Pisces)Les11 - Filter
One of the Lunar eclipses, either in the past or the upcoming one is square my natal Mercury in my rising sign. I have been told to treat it like my first house. Anyone have any info about moon sq ...
February 27, 2021 | (Pisces)xtapodia - Filter
On my birthday i am having these transits on my natal chiron point in gemini aldeberan point. Any prospects? ...
February 23, 2021 | (Pisces)sansevieria - Filter
Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone is willing to help me understand whether upcoming months would be good time to buy my first apartment? I have a specific flat in mind, which I loved the ...
February 23, 2021 | (Leo)Noemis - Filter
I saw an astrologer mention something about how we could expect health issues/fertility/etc. bc of current and upcoming planet placements... But I lost the video and now I´m really curious. I have a v ...
February 21, 2021 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
Hello What do you think about this transit of lilith and uranus in the 11th house? ...
February 21, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Nelita - Filter
https://ibb.co/kHb6FbR Hello, are there any indications in this card for surgery and will it be successful? Can it be avoided? ...
February 18, 2021 | (Capricorn)Louxray - Filter
Hi, I was checking my solar return chart for 2021 and was curious to see that my SR North Node is tightly (~1 degree orb) conjunct my natal rising in Gemini. A lot of other signs point to a transforma ...
February 17, 2021 | (Taurus)alch3my - Filter
"When future meets past" Experiencing transit north node opposite my north node. According to research this could be more significant than saturn return? Never heard of it myself... ...
February 16, 2021 | (Aquarius)Stellar44 - Filter
Hi I´m new here and i´ve just recently been into astrology and still learning but I´m really curious about my transits in the 9th house right now. Could someone help me what does it mean? Does it affe ...
February 15, 2021 | (Aquarius)Admiral Hill - Filter
I am looking for feedback on people´s experience with transit Saturn conjunct their Natal Sun. I´d like to know the following - Your age when the transit occurred for you: Sign/House of your N ...
February 13, 2021 | (Taurus)StillJustSara - Filter
You ever have those moments when you look at the entire world and everyone in it and rage: "I am going to burn you to the f´ing ground!" Yeah. That´s where I am at. Why am I feeling this so ...
February 13, 2021 | (Gemini)Edy - Filter
Dear All! I applied for a very pretigious scholarship last September and I got the results this week. I was shocked seeing that I did not get it though I got very high points... Can explain my tran ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »