Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)Ruby Tuesday - Filter
I´d like to know other people´s experiences in terms of outer planet (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) transits to either their sun/moon midpoint or their venus/mars midpoint and romance. Not necessari ...
May 15, 2021 | (Leo)GingerFox - Filter
I´m just curious how some astrologers or tarot readers know transits for all zodiacs, for example how they know that sun is in the 4th house of leo in May or Venus is in the 6th House for Cancer in Ma ...
May 15, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
It´s hard... any tips? Also got Mercury transiting the 12th ...
May 13, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Lulu balooloo - Filter
Can someone help answer this question i have; How come i cannot seem to find any calculations that show ASPECTS to the IC? - they show the MC and ASC but not the DC or IC Is there something I ...
May 12, 2021 | (Pisces)Cind - Filter
I have mars transiting my 12th House and I haven´t took the time to slow down and relax like I usually would. I just got shingles from being run down and stressed. In my Lunar return for this mont ...
May 12, 2021 | (Libra)Deermaiden - Filter
I´m curious about the effects it may cause. Does anyone had the same experience? If so, what was it like? I know that it depends on the person if it is a downfall or some kind of spiritual improvement ...
May 10, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
Hello there! I´m looking for some advice, I´m now expecting a baby and having my due date on June 10th, approximately. But I´d wish my baby to be born a bit earlier cause I don´t wanna he to be a Geka ...
May 9, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Something that doesnt happen very often. Mines coming up on exact opposition in a week or 2. Have been feeling kinda :43: :24: Only thing ive really found about it is, you will have more confus ...
May 9, 2021 | (Scorpio)Del - Filter
Prediction work or why transits don´t always work. Whenever you´re doing prediction work you generally will have between 3 - 6 dates. When the aspect is exact, applying and separating. Depending on ...
May 8, 2021 | (Taurus)gorkemk - Filter
Hello:) I just had my birthday. What do you think about my solar return chart? I know that we look - ascendant of the solar return - stellium - placement of solar return sun in solar house - p ...
May 6, 2021 | (Pisces)Cind - Filter
Hi! Is everyone ready for this retrograde haha Shadow Period starts on the 14th of May and going retrograde on the 29th conjunct Venus and squaring Neptune. Guess we will all be confused in lov ...
May 6, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
Hi team On 26th of May there is an Lunar Eclipse and Full Moon in Sag - being in conjunction with my Neptune in Sag in the 5th house ... what does it mean literally? NSM ...
May 5, 2021 | (Scorpio)Markus - Filter
I have planets in fixed signs, very intense ... spanning degrees from 4 to 27 degrees Mars, Neptune, Sun, Jupiter, Venus to Mars ... URANUS AND SATURN are engaged together, they´re acting together . ...
May 5, 2021 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
helo everybody, on may 22th last year I asked here how my business would develop in the upcoming time. I had just started it. And somebodey, who seems to be very professional in reading vedic chart ...
May 4, 2021 | (Pisces)Cind - Filter
What are your experiences ? I have been having really bad dreams since it´s gone into my 12th house. ...
May 3, 2021 | (Gemini)Gemini22twin - Filter
My solar return this year falls on exactly the same day as the Total Lunar Eclipse and full moon in Sagittarius (26 May 2021) my SR moon is also conjunct my SR ascending, and in my second natal house. ...
May 3, 2021 | (Capricorn)pluto°rising - Filter
I´ve searched for a thread that might shed light on which transits are favorable (or ones to avoid) for scheduling in person social events, interactions or networking. Does any one know if there is an ...
May 1, 2021 | (Capricorn)Tamo17 - Filter
Hi astrology community, I´d love to hear your experiences about transit pluto conjunct personal or social planets and how did you handle it? I have transit pluto conjunct sun, saturn and nodes, I feel ...
April 30, 2021 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
Hi all, I have a NN/Pluto opposition in my transit chart for 1-2 years. Transit Pluto is also opposite to my natal North Node in 7th house. I´ve experienced the worst in that 1-2 years and still wa ...
April 27, 2021 | (Aries)Krafti_ - Filter
The sun,venus,Mercury and Uranus are all in Taurus at the same time. How does this effect the current climate & what are some of the things we could be doing in our lives to take advantage of this ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »