Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 29, 2021 | (Cancer)Sir Ching - Filter
I have Taurus ascendant starting at 2 degree Taurus. Currently, transiting Uranus is at 13 degrees Taurus. Last year, around February, Uranus was right on my ascendant. Now, I´ve always had a clean cu ...
June 25, 2021 | (Virgo)Anamel - Filter
It was on Tuesday, 4:54 P.M that it happened. It was something pretty unimaginable and grotesque and I don’t want to spoil it until after someone indicates they may or may not see a transit which indi ...
June 24, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jepps222 - Filter
Has anyone gone through the transits Pluto square Chiron & Venus square Chiron?? If so, what should I be expecting? So far I notice my emotions are intense…& having lots of realizations about ...
June 23, 2021 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
So how are my transits looking for a career change? This may be a little premature, since I just recently completed the interview, and am not even sure I´m going to take the job if offered. The ...
June 22, 2021 | (Cancer)NeoMax - Filter
Hello, I´m still new into astrology, I´ve noticed that every year I get sick during the summer, in particular in the months of June, July and August This has kept happening since at least the past ...
June 21, 2021 | (Gemini)Reneluna - Filter
hello everyone. 13th of july, venus and Mars will meet at the same degrees (19) in Lee sign. my asc is at 20 degree of Leo, so this transit conjunction, conjunct my asc. at the same time, trans ...
June 19, 2021 | (Cancer)Mrs Seeker - Filter
So many stressful things right now - death of a close friend, having to manage his estate, not sure I have chosen the right attorney. My husband’s best friend died in March and another dear friend th ...
June 18, 2021 | (Aquarius)Hipathia - Filter
Dear astroseekers, I would be very grateful for your thoughts about these two actual transits. Sincerely, Patricia ...
June 18, 2021 | (Pisces)annmarie - Filter
What do you think denotes a new home or moving this is for my niece, thanks born 10.nov 1983 @ 12.38pm Ascot Berkshire UK ...
June 18, 2021 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
This is the current planets placements, (Look at this beautiful trine, sadly this is not the true BLack moon lillith) So yes, one of my friend left her boyfriend 4 days sgo, I left my girlfriend 2 ...
June 16, 2021 | (Virgo)Turbo TJ - Filter
Interested in any and all I info on the 12th house ...
June 15, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
Hey , does anyone knows what transits or transiting aspects can turn you off sexually? ...
June 15, 2021 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
These days I have these transits: Moon square pluto Mars square pluto Moon square MC Moon square sun Moon square saturn Moon square mercury Moon square chiron On the flip side, I at least ha ...
June 13, 2021 | (Scorpio)Antares1 - Filter
Dear members, I am woth a partner 11y now he is ypunger than me. We have been trying for a baby for several years now. But due to my age we haven´t have any success. The last failed was these days. T ...
June 12, 2021 | (Taurus)Gunnar Stars - Filter
yesterday Uranus went into a conjunction with my natal Chiron. But it wasn´t the only thing entering my sphere of intimacy. It was my mothers birthsday, the weather was hot and me and my partner w ...
June 11, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Dimi2 - Filter
Hi everyone, what to expect from the Solar eclipse? ...
June 11, 2021 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
So I’ve watch a Video from an astrologer on youtube ; Jupiter transit for scorpio, and she was saying jupiter would transit my fourth house, wich I understood as being the 4th house away from scorpio ...
June 10, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Nelita - Filter
Hello. What do you thing about Solar eclipse in 11/5 home. I don’t have any planet in 11 house, but I have e soon, Neptune and Mars in 5 house? which issues will affect the axis 11/5 home? ...
June 10, 2021 | (Leo)Queen92 - Filter
Hello I am new here...Today solar eclipse was conj. my MC. I read that I can expect work change. :61: So my question is about: How important is solar eclipse conjuct our points (mc,ic,asc,dc)? Is it ...
June 8, 2021 | (Pisces)IndigoEmpress - Filter
I am trying to find out how the solar eclipse energy is going to have an effect on me. What do I need to look at in my chart for this? Thank you in advance <3 ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »