Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 30, 2021 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
I think the title is pretty self explanatory. If it was confusing please leave a reply and I´ll try to clarify wtf im talking about lol ...
July 25, 2021 | (Aquarius)queenofnarnia - Filter
Hi everyone, Can someone help me with understanding of five planets transiting my eighth house at the same time? Venus has just entered into my eight house,Mars following tomorrow and eventually in n ...
July 24, 2021 | (Leo)Natalie789 - Filter
I am having a solar return on my birthday I´m also having full moon conjunct my natal seventh house this is the coming up on August 24th 2021 full moon in aquarius. first house this is the Aquarius f ...
July 23, 2021 | (Scorpio)VillyM - Filter
Just read that the full Moon tomorrow is going to affect significantly my Sun sign. And decided to check with my exact birth data :) What I saw, made me wowwww At the time of the exact Sun-Moon op ...
July 22, 2021 | (Leo)plumreme - Filter
After what I would describe as the most difficult 2 year time period of my life, thus far (following Pluto square Pluto, Nep square Nep, Uranus opp Uranus), which largely involved a very 12th/6th hous ...
July 22, 2021 | (Gemini)leonardOcean3 - Filter
Is anyone knowledgeable on Astrocartography enough to be willing to help me find information on specific location that can help me w my Mercury in 9th H. And Lord in 11th ruling 2nd(as well as 9th) ...
July 21, 2021 | (Cancer)Kima217 - Filter
Can somone please tell me experiences with this transit? What have you learned about this transit and what are the lessons? What is important here? I feel exhausted for attracting this kind of people ...
July 19, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Btrenee74 - Filter
Hello new here been out of work since last year was an travel agent practicing floral design all year I have an interview at an local flower shop tommorow rt o Virgo rising are the current Saturn is i ...
July 19, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
After a hard period in my life, I follow a certain path to recovery and a more mature attitude towards life in general. This includes also a live & learn program that consists of body work (lik ...
July 16, 2021 | (Pisces)annmarie - Filter
Any clue on dates for moving?. Thanks ...
July 11, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Laura10 - Filter
What does it bring? Uranus is slow and it will be there for awhile... :74: ...
July 8, 2021 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
Has anyone experienced a full moon on their solar return Mine is coming up on August 22nd and would like so insight for what to prepare for, since it will the 2nd full moon in Aquarius back to back ...
July 6, 2021 | (Capricorn)dudar1k - Filter
Hi everyone, Excuse me as I am not very much familiar with it but I wish someone could help me to understand what should I expect from these transits. Neptune is transiting through my 7th house now a ...
July 6, 2021 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
So yea just read and then confirmed that these 4 big planets are retrograde at the moment, aouch! Have you been feeling it and how? how to deal with these energies? personally these last mont ...
July 5, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Any planetary transit that favors winning at games of chance? I´m not a lot of gambling, my mom has Pluto, Jupiter, Uranus, Moon and the South Node in the 5th house, she says that she has always fe ...
July 5, 2021 | (Capricorn)AstroGeek1226 - Filter
Hey there Aries Moons! I have a quick question for you guys. I am doing a brief little case study, and I´d like to know HOW has CHIRON in Aries on your moon been affecting you personally? I am a l ...
July 2, 2021 | (Leo)GinatheGenie - Filter
Is there any possible way that this T Square can be interpreted in a positive light?? ...
July 1, 2021 | (Cancer)Sir Ching - Filter
I just noticed this T square transit in the heavens. :155: :194: :157: :194: :199: Mars is in my 4th house, Uranus in my 1st and Saturn in my 10th. Only major negative aspect is to Chiron in my ...
July 1, 2021 | (Aquarius)Gypsychic - Filter
Hello everyone. My natal Uranus is at 11 degrees Scorpio in 10th house currently opposing transiting Uranus at 13 degrees Taurus 4th house. I’m not sure exactly when this transit started but I’m rea ...
June 30, 2021 | (Taurus)Gunnar Stars - Filter
Hi, is it normal to experience double transits like this: Saturn squaring natal Mercury and Mercury squaring natal Saturn at the same time? I´m even wondering if I´m able to ask this question correct ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »