Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 16, 2021 | (Capricorn)Datta108 - Filter
Namaste, Guru Graha, the planet Jupiter, has moved back into Capricorn in retrograde motion where he turns direct in October and then finally reenters Aquarius for good November 20th until April 2022 ...
September 13, 2021 | (Leo)LLion - Filter
Looking to talk about the upcoming Jupiter-Neptune conjunct in April, at 22°39´ of Pisces in my 10th house. They will also be conjunct with my natal Jupiter-- so it´s my Jupiter return 🎉 but Neptune h ...
September 12, 2021 | (Aquarius)viv - Filter
Hi everyone just to say I went for a, still cold, sunset walk on the beach tonight. I watched the sky darken, the waxing moon become visible and in a direct line below it to the west, above the fadin ...
September 12, 2021 | (Sagittarius)nafnaf - Filter
Hello! Could someone please tell me what they see in my chart for the near future (now into 2022/23)? I have been depressed and kinda lost for years but recently I experienced a calling, about my p ...
September 10, 2021 | (Gemini)CasablancaXYZ - Filter
I´ve been defeated by "love" a bit more than I´d like to admit these days and I´m exhausted. The real me wants something long-standing or at least fruitful (children), but no matter what - i ...
September 8, 2021 | (Leo)Fontaine - Filter
It is a fact that transit mars can cause a lot of problems in the sector affected...but what is the solution to the problems ? Is there an astrological sign that shows how can we deal with mars? At th ...
September 7, 2021 | (Pisces)ReidHart - Filter
I did not see a progression topic, so here goes. Can the programmers at Astro-Seek clarify the time used in the progressed chart? Is it the same time as the birth time or at some fixed time like 0:0 ...
September 6, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
I´m a bit worried... 8th of Feb 2025 :160: will :191: my natal :154: in :180: 9th of Feb 2025 :163: will :191: my natal :160: in :177: I use the sidereal charts since I resonate more wi ...
September 5, 2021 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Hello everyone, since I´m learning from everyone around, I would appreciate insights on transits for this day (September 5th 2021) that makes my day such a crap. A brief background of the events to ...
September 4, 2021 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
I looked at my transit chart for today (not specially my Saturn in Aquarius which is there since many month so not creating a big difference) and I don´t specially see smth in my transit chart which c ...
September 3, 2021 | (Leo)Alex1s85 - Filter
Hello everyone, Are there aspects to indicate switching a job? I see that I´m going to have Saturn sextile Uranus and Saturn conjunct Jupiter. Any ideas? ...
September 1, 2021 | (Taurus)UranianCapricorn - Filter
So as you can see, I have Sun and Mars in the 6th house in my solar return chart for 2022. I read that sun in 6th house is bad because its an indication of (my) health getting worse. Can I read out wh ...
September 1, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
Has anyone else got sick during Mars Neptune opposition that’s happening this week ? Food poisoning , medicine intolerance , not wanting to leave the bed at all, tonsils , stomach? ...
August 31, 2021 | (Taurus)melinza - Filter
Hello, i have a lot going on in my life right now, had to quit my job, problems in my workplace etc. since that already relates to 6th house topics with uranus in it, im curious what next year w ...
August 30, 2021 | (Scorpio)Ruby Tuesday - Filter
Can someone explain to me retrograde transits vs. direct transits? I thought it meant something like for example someone has Jupiter squaring their AC/DC axis and they maybe took a lot from others bec ...
August 29, 2021 | (Libra)klarincoco - Filter
Hey everyone! I’m entering my 12th house profection so soon and I can’t lie I’m kinda scared because this 11th house profection has felt like I have been going through it so I’m very scared for the ...
August 29, 2021 | (Leo)SDW - Filter
I have a Grand Earth Trine in my Solar Return chart: Capricorn Pluto cj MC trine Virgo Venus 5th,trine Taurus Uranus cj AC (trine MC). Can anyone interpret this for me please? ...
August 29, 2021 | (Pisces)Greta93 - Filter
Hey guys, I´m really hoping to hear an opinion from you. I´ve been single for a very long time and I was wondering if there are indications for a change in that aspect soon.I had a short relationship ...
August 28, 2021 | (Leo)Alex1s85 - Filter
Hello everyone, What is the effect of the aspect which does not ome to an exact orb (0°)? ...
August 26, 2021 | (Leo)jakubstastny - Filter
Hey, I’m relatively new to astrology. I have some basic idea, but I’m still rather clueless. There has been a heavy transit for the past month and half and I wonder if someone can interpret it ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »