Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
Hi guys. I´m not good at transits with precision. How would I check the starting of a relationship in my chart with the transits that I´m having? Does the nodes indicate something this year ? Or ...
October 2, 2021 | (Taurus)lnsabch - Filter
Hi all, I´m stressing over a transit chart for someone dear to me. The new Moon on October 6th--as well as transiting Mars--will be conjunct the person´s natal South Node in their 12th house! ...
September 30, 2021 | (Scorpio)Heßen Lutz - Filter
On January 23rd 2020 I was diagnosed with HIV at a Hospital. I became suspicious I contracted it so waited 3 months (stayed put) to test myself using one of the Pharmacy quick tests. I had a seizur ...
September 29, 2021 | (Capricorn)Datta108 - Filter
Namaste in Jyotish the Chandra ashtama phase is when the moon(Chandra)in transit enters the 8th(Ashtama) house from your natal moon sign. The moon doesn´t feel comfortable in the 8th since Scorpio is ...
September 29, 2021 | (Scorpio)Ruby Tuesday - Filter
My 7th house ruler is conjunct the South Node. I´ve read quite a bit of not so great things about it, but it was all on jyotish astrology sites or in jyotish/sidereal books and my vedic chart doesn´t ...
September 28, 2021 | (Taurus)UranianCapricorn - Filter
Hey y´all. For the last 3 years I´ve been struggling hard with body image issues. like extremely. A psychologist even diagnosed a light case of body dismorphia... whatever light means. Now, I ...
September 27, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
Mercury retrograde seems to start today on the calendar, but it seems to be stable for another 2 days in the "current planets " section. I think this is a minor Mercury retrograde error ...
September 27, 2021 | (Sagittarius)blackkie13 - Filter
The retrograde of these two planets, Saturn and Jupiter in Aquarius, seems to be too tight for me. It is painful to know what I want to do, what I enjoyed in the past, and the feeling of being obscur ...
September 27, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
The last few days I feel very strange. I just don´t seem to get connected with people, I´m letting all obligations go, occupy with myself and go with the flow. I´m not feeling guilty about deserting ...
September 26, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
The next chapter of the Astrochronics is just beginning.... It´s a little before midnight on September 26th and we have this configuration in the sky: the Sun and Mars in Libra, as representatives of ...
September 26, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
Me and my little baby are going to relocate soon, and we have to take a plane cause there´s the only way to get to our destination. I would always be nervous about flights (probably because of my :151 ...
September 25, 2021 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
I´ve been having very bad dreams for a few days now, some of it is disturbing dystopian future stuff and some of it is people I really dislike from the past or have bad memories with showing up in my ...
September 23, 2021 | (Leo)satelitalboi - Filter
For the past two weeks, I´ve noticed a lot of people I know or friends of friends have been resigning to their jobs, some effective the same day they sent the resignation letter. Even I quit my job ...
September 23, 2021 | (Taurus)Fifteen_Dagrees - Filter
How i can avoid the bad effects , i still have 3 weeks. ...
September 22, 2021 | (Leo)Alex1s85 - Filter
Hello everyone, By next months I will have transits as; Saturn opposite Sun - January 2022 (I have natal Sun square Saturn) Saturn square Saturn - three times in 2022. Saturn transits my second ...
September 21, 2021 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
I like this lady´s videos. She gives interpretations for this transit for the different signs, check your sidereal rising and Moon sign. Jupiter went back in Capricorn on Sept 15th apparently ...
September 20, 2021 | (Libra)Lib_8 - Filter
As my birthday approaches this year instead of the usual Solar Return chart, I tried to see my solar arc direction chart. I’m having trouble interpreting it in detail. Any insight will be appreciated ...
September 18, 2021 | (Libra)maramara - Filter
I work for one of the "Big Five" companies in the U.S. information technology industry. This Wednesday(15.09) I was informed that my position is redundant. I was offer 90 days period to tr ...
September 17, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Hey! Would love any input in my current transit chart in regards of my career and finances? My current job is a mess, I have to chase and beg my boss every week to get enough shifts and he doesn´t ev ...
September 17, 2021 | (Leo)ParisP02 - Filter
Hello, I am trying to predict will I get pregnant this year. Before my solar return, I had a chemical pregnancy and planned to try again. Does the moon as the 5th Ruler signify a pregnancy for me? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »