Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 19, 2021 | (Leo)GinatheGenie - Filter
Hello, I have a first house stellium that squares my natal moon in 10. My natal moon is 25 taurus. There is an upcoming eclipse in November that is at 27 Taurus. I am nervous. Is there an ...
October 18, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
I got one today, tropical, in house 11. I would normally think I want to become more independent from my friends but actually the opposite is true, I want to bond more with them and any rejection o ...
October 16, 2021 | (Aquarius)Based_in_venus - Filter
I have sun mercury saturn stelium in my 11th house .. In a few months it is my Saturn return! Can anyone tell me what might I expect ? Anyone wants to share Saturn return experiences in order to hel ...
October 15, 2021 | (Virgo)Trey - Filter
Hey, I´ve been having an insane amount of fall throughs with different people on projects in the beginning stages especially in the last 2-3 months. Things from them becoming busy, family problems, et ...
October 14, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Psyle - Filter
When it comes to predictive astrology most of the time we end up deciphering an important event after its occurence. It hits the nail right on the head. But it may happen that every once in a while we ...
October 13, 2021 | (Scorpio)iamtherockwitch - Filter
How big a difference can 12 hours make to your natal and transition/progress charts? ...
October 11, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
Hello guys, how can I choose the right dates in November for a good flight? That`s very important to me and I don´t have any alternative ways to travel to my destination cause it´s too far. (I worr ...
October 11, 2021 | (Leo)wilks222 - Filter
Hey guys. I have my Jupiter return coming up next year. What’s everyone’s experiences been? Any insights? ...
October 9, 2021 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
hello everybody! I have a question about transiting pluto. Today on 24 degree capricorn. My pluto is on 24 degrees of virgo. I am a virgo ascendant. 20 degrees virgo. Can someone tell me, what this ...
October 8, 2021 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
The sun, mercury, and Mars are conjuncting my natal pluto in 12th house Is this going to be an extremely painful time for me? ...
October 7, 2021 | (Taurus)gorkemk - Filter
Hello everyone, My Saturn is in my 7th in Aquarius. I wonder if any Leo rising has already been experienced. What were your challenges? Thank you for sharing! ...
October 6, 2021 | (Gemini)CasablancaXYZ - Filter
Does anyone have any insight or tips on how to ground and integrate Neptunian energy? Neptune is currently transiting my 5th house, and will be doing so for some years to come. Ideally, I´d lik ...
October 6, 2021 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
I had an interview yesterday and decided to look at my transits today. This chart is the approximate time of the interview. I guess I am looking for a little bit of Horary here with will I get the ...
October 5, 2021 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
UPDATE: October 15-I started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu a few days ago! I noticed that many people who practice martial arts have significant Hasta placements. For example, my instructor is a Hasta Moon. His ...
October 5, 2021 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Can anyone kind of cast the events in the sky and link it to what happened to Facebook (and its bundle) outage? Is it in a way related to Mercury (since they are about communication)? I´m not sure thi ...
October 4, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Cosmette - Filter
Hey guys! I´ve been looking into transits and I know Capricorn pluto is almost up, it made me curious with it entering my 7th house what it´s like for people with those placements? If anyone here has ...
October 4, 2021 | (Sagittarius)nafnaf - Filter
Hello, I have Venus transiting in Sagittarius in the 5th house coming up and I have this exact placement in my natal chart. Does it mean that the transit will be stronger? Thank you ...
October 3, 2021 | (Capricorn)RuthJezabel - Filter
Eclipse in Taurus on November 19 at approximately 27th degree How do you think that partial eclipse will take place in conjunction with the star agol found in taurus? I have jupiter there ...
October 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
Hi guys. I´m not good at transits with precision. How would I check the starting of a relationship in my chart with the transits that I´m having? Does the nodes indicate something this year ? Or ...
October 2, 2021 | (Taurus)lnsabch - Filter
Hi all, I´m stressing over a transit chart for someone dear to me. The new Moon on October 6th--as well as transiting Mars--will be conjunct the person´s natal South Node in their 12th house! ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »