Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 14, 2021 | (Pisces)Larnz - Filter
Hi Recently I was advised of a rare? Astrological event that will take place in my natal chart corresponding to my time exact birth details etc. I´ve tried to research this but found little informat ...
November 13, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Ace2344 - Filter
Hey all My upcoming Solar Return includes a Solar Eclipse, which I understand can indicate a powerful new beginning of some sorts. It falls in the 2nd house, along with Mars and Mercury. Something to ...
November 12, 2021 | (Taurus)ETAND - Filter
Hello everyone, I believe in astrology as an assessment tool and instrument that can give us clarity for complicated structures in our lives. My chart, I believe is a particular one, and I am us ...
November 11, 2021 | (Leo)isabelflores - Filter
To my fellow Taurus Risings, how are we feeling about the upcoming lunar eclipse in our 1H? I´m pretty excited especially with Uranus transiting in our 1H until 2026, the last two years have been real ...
November 11, 2021 | (Scorpio)Ruby Tuesday - Filter
I´ve noticed that every time I meet someone who changes my life for better or worse it involves nodal transits usually to personal planets or points. For example the north node transit to my Vertex br ...
November 10, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
I don´t know whether it can be only once in my lifetime or every month... But I´m thinking what if I have already met my big love ir future husband and don´t know it? What aspects should I look for? ...
November 10, 2021 | (Virgo)Virgo_sun333 - Filter
So my Fiancé and I have decided we would like to relocate and move. It’s been one heck of a year for us. My other 3 children from my previous Marriage Father had passed away this past August 23rd for ...
November 7, 2021 | (Scorpio)k10 - Filter
Hello! Thank you for reading this and responding if you have wisdom related to my topic. I started feeling Saturn around my 30s. Life became difficult with a lot of loss and massive transitions. ...
November 7, 2021 | (Virgo)NIBLIA - Filter
looking at my solar return map can i move house in the year 2022? and how will i be financially? can you help me? I´m still studying and I would like to have a way to go. I am a traditional fortune t ...
November 4, 2021 | (Capricorn)Strato - Filter
In April of 2022 I seem to have a major unexpected and beneficial event that is going to occur. I believe this because of the grand trine between the transit moon transit jupiter conjunct neptune and ...
November 4, 2021 | (Virgo)brittmeko - Filter
I have my sun, merc, venus & north node in my 8th house. Chiron & mc in scorpio & like 2 other placements I forgot but bruh 😭😭 I feel like I’m going crazy but I’m tryna make sense of the m ...
November 3, 2021 | (Aries)Sc2098 - Filter
Anyone have any idea of how a direct Neptune will affect me? Career wise. ...
November 3, 2021 | (Aries)Sc2098 - Filter
Anyone have any idea of how to take advantage of such transits ? Happening simultaneously… ...
November 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Gunnar Stars - Filter
I should have Neptune opposing Saturn appending tightly now but one of the functions on the website is not mentioning this last opposing hits of mine. What is wrong? ...
November 3, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Hi so today is my Venus return Its in the 4th house so I wonder if it means that i can buy a house this year or maybe I´ll dedicate my time on family matters. Thank you ...
November 2, 2021 | (Libra)krikrakruk - Filter
Hi. I am new to this website, but I use astrology for myself since 2009. First I need to apologize for any mistakes in writing. English is not my native language. I have Sun and Pluto in 8. I can´t ...
November 2, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
I learned a new concept today, PNE returns. Just for fun I thought to look it up and I was choking in my coffee to see my Lunar eclipse from 20 Jan 1981 returned on Jan 21 2019, a few days before I en ...
October 28, 2021 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
Hi Starpeople ✨💛 On the 4 of November new moon in Scorpio opposite uranus square saturn! Your insights? What kind energy are you expecting? What intentions are you setting in? ...
October 20, 2021 | (Taurus)Raphaelmqs - Filter
I am a beginner in astrology studies and I have difficulty in understanding some astrological aspects in my natal chart. I´ll ask for you two questions about an aspect that already occurred in June a ...
October 20, 2021 | (Taurus)Silvi - Filter
I´m not sure why is the association of Luck and gifts with Jupiter through history. I´m thinking that if Jupiter is going to be so expansive in my 8th again can bring some good stuff through bad o ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »