Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 7, 2021 | (Aquarius)atlantickush - Filter
Hello, The Rx is starting soon, probably the effects already being felt somewhere as she is within a couple of degrees of stationing. Im really interested in this one, and wanted to hear from p ...
December 6, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Astrochronicles by Teacup horoscopes It´s Monday, December 6, a little after noon. The Moon is in the middle of Capricorn, conjunct Vega. So think of this prediction as a sort of imaginary Channe ...
December 5, 2021 | (Leo)mochiwoshi - Filter
Hello Everyone!:) I´ve found that i have activated my sun/moon midpoints in Gemini at 1°degree in a tight conjunction (0°27’) with the transit North Node in Gemini. I´ve looked it up and i found tha ...
December 5, 2021 | (Pisces)piscesmoon1222 - Filter
Can anyone give me an interpretation for my upcoming SR chart? ...
December 3, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Nelita - Filter
Hello. What do you think about this transit. How many times will be in card. And is it very difficult! ...
December 3, 2021 | (Aquarius)ShahRukh516 - Filter
Hello everyone my parents are seeking for girl to marry with me but i denied them its little early to find girl Can someone see me charts and tell me that after 2,3 years it will be happen or not bec ...
November 29, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
It´s Monday, November 29th. It´s morning, we are moments after the Sun conjunct Mercury in Sagittarius. Reason has once again met and crossed paths with ego. We can see it now. We understand. We are p ...
November 27, 2021 | (Virgo)3_Sol_3 - Filter
Hi, i´ve been searching on end for the past 2 days about this aspect. i can´t find a single thing. the only answers i get is for a square or conjuct aspect. can anyone help me find anything that has i ...
November 25, 2021 | (Pisces)Cind - Filter
How are my Leo risings, is your dating life as dry as mine? Honestly all year I have not dated anyone properly, had first dates but nothing more, I honestly can´t wait for it to go into my 8th House h ...
November 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)Gewichttt - Filter
Hi guys, I did my solar return and I have some considerations on it, plus I would love some other opinions. How would you interpret it? https://ibb.co/jbWSwtP It kinda looks like a qui ...
November 25, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
Hello people, I urgently need your opinion. I have to make a long trip to my homeland this December and willing to know what are THE BEST dates, regarding favorable transits, to pass it the best way p ...
November 24, 2021 | (Aries)Saggaries - Filter
Good day! The upcoming solar eclips on Dec 4 on 12 degrees Sag is conjunct my ascendant and exact on my partner’s ascendant and therefore also our composite ascendant. I am enclosing the composi ...
November 24, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Hi ,in a few days it will be my birthday . I will get into my 8th house profection year and the lord of the chart will be mars . Mars is situated in the 2nd house in the solar return chart and i kno ...
November 21, 2021 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Hello, I was surfing around Astro-Seek trying to find some tool that charts the map (i.e. a transits map for the sky) for a particular city and time and I´m speaking here something before 1800 (somet ...
November 21, 2021 | (Taurus)Lee_38 - Filter
Hello, I currently have my 7th ruler which is jupiter opposite my venus and have noticed issues happening with relationships of all kinds. Is this to be expected from this transit? And is there anyt ...
November 20, 2021 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
Can someone please share their experience with this transit? If not here, then in private messages? I’d greatly appreciate :16: ...
November 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
He was given less than a year to live this April… can anyone see any endings other than his Uranus conj Uranus? I am hoping he makes past Christmas. Thanks and also please don’t worry about upsetting ...
November 20, 2021 | (Taurus)Mauricio 1818 - Filter
So now past the eclipse how have you been dealing with all of this chaotic and powerful energy,i´ve been extremely energetic lately i don´t know why but also tired is hard to explain but im doing rela ...
November 17, 2021 | (Pisces)Irenkiz - Filter
Hi everyone! In the past year, I lost a parent, moved out 3 times, switched 2 jobs, ended a whole career and almost ruined my relationship with my s/o. It´s been a crazy year so far and the Eclipse ...
November 15, 2021 | (Libra)whyjay - Filter
Hello everyone and have a peaceful full moon/eclipse/end of the world)) Neptune is the owner of my seventh house and is now on the DSC. I´ve read different interpretations, from delirium attacks to ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »