Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 20, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Monday December 20th Happy day. But happiness is something that doesn´t come to you on its own, it´s more like a spark that you have to first discover and later blow out, to provide the heat so that ...
December 18, 2021 | (Aquarius)TinaR - Filter
Hello kind people😊 It´s my first time writing here and I need some help.. Advice. I´m a self learner in astrology and I still don´t know that much. I´m trying to choose the best possible date for my ...
December 17, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
We are obviously just ahead of something we don´t know yet, and all my description of what I see is a very rough approximation... There is a full moon on the Gemini-Sagittarius axis on Sunday, Dece ...
December 17, 2021 | (Pisces)sansevieria - Filter
Hello all, I would like an insight into my current transition chart, if anyone can help. It does seem to point in the direction of a career change, right about now. Uranus is currently lingeri ...
December 17, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
I would love peoples take on this, if they would be so kind I have. Mars in 1st House - yikes… so maybe an accident? 😬 Have some lovely aspects for work! Sat Conj MC - Yay!!! maybe I will succee ...
December 17, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Hi! Does anyone know what it means if you have a stellium in the same house which has recently been activated in my annual profections? I did turn 27 this October and my third house has now been acti ...
December 16, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
My Dad is dying but we are not close. I do have my North Node return which has been horrendous! it’s thrown up stuff from the past that occurred in 2003, which stems from Childhood Trauma about not be ...
December 15, 2021 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-solar-return/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=1&muz_narozeni_mesic=1&muz_narozeni_rok=1994&muz_narozeni_hodina=12&muz_narozeni_minut ...
December 14, 2021 | (Aquarius)Ana-Maria127 - Filter
Hello, I would kindly ask you to help me understand my SR :) I have an eclipse in my 8th SR house, which falls in 3rd natal house in Aquarius. Also, i have NN, Pluto, rx Mercury and Mars in the sa ...
December 13, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
We have an interesting battle in the sky. Mercury enters Capricorn, a ring to show off in. Dazzle with knowledge, impress. Mars has just entered Sagittarius. The men have dozed for a while, but the ...
December 13, 2021 | (Leo)Queen92 - Filter
This year I have Pluto in my 5th solar house. Pluto is rebirth,death. So can it bring new relationship with opsession or child birth? Pluto aspects my 7th house ruler? I know that solar Jupiter in 5t ...
December 12, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Sezrkims - Filter
Hi everyone, For the last few days, me and my partner in the endless conflict. We said so many bad things. I wanted to break up but she doesn´t and frankly, I don´t know what to do. I´m also so sorry ...
December 12, 2021 | (Taurus)Sephora1005 - Filter
Hello, How do I change the setting to have my sun sign on my first house for studying my transit? ...
December 12, 2021 | (Taurus)Nephtali - Filter
I´m preparing to take my son´s mother to court over withholding him from me, and Saturn is currently transiting her 7th House. Will this be in my favor or? ...
December 11, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Teacup Horoscopes. Saturday 11.12. 18:30 We are currently experiencing two aspects. The first and faster is Mercury in sextile to Jupiter. Sagittarius 26th degree. Galactic center. Your galaxy, the ...
December 11, 2021 | (Cancer)andrew91 - Filter
How does everyobody surviving this transti that happens today on global level? My conjunct is in 8th House, and opposing my Neptune 🤣🤣🤣 ...
December 10, 2021 | (Gemini)AmberMoon - Filter
In domicile (Scorpio), whole house system. Anyone else have experience with this? I feel verrrry angry, with just about everything and everyone, but especially myself. I don´t know who this i ...
December 10, 2021 | (Aries)CapriRising - Filter
Hello. I have been trying for a long time to find out which is the luckiest and most "rewarding" transit aspect (i.e. transit object conjunct/trine/sextile natal object). What could you tell ...
December 8, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
https://youtu.be/e2QSzmXv3Us ...
December 8, 2021 | (Capricorn)muscovado - Filter
I’ve been investigating my Saturn transiting from 12th house to 1st on January 30th, 2022 and noticed that most of my planets (8 to be exact, I manipulated the time so the moon fits the theme too) are ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »