Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 31, 2021 | (Pisces)anic0rn - Filter
I have been looking ahead at 2022. On April 30th, almost 2 months after my solar return, there will be a solar eclipse conjunct my solar return moon (also conjunct transit Uranus). This is the day whe ...
December 30, 2021 | (Sagittarius)pastelsag - Filter
Hi! I´ve been interested in astrology for a long time but have always kept to the surface. Lately I´ve started deepening my knowledge and become especially interested in reading transits in natal c ...
December 29, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
Anyone else glad about this? It’s in my 10th House so I am expecting BIG things for my career… 2022 is gonna be make or break… if I don’t experience success I will give up Acting for good! ⭐️🐱 ...
December 29, 2021 | (Cancer)cancerdoubleleo - Filter
Can anyone tell me what Jupiter transiting in my 8th house will bring me based on my natal chart? I know the basics (possible inheritance, psychic experiences, intimacy) ...
December 28, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Is there a good time for me to meet someone right now? Or could someone predict a better time astrologically of a future transit within my chart please? The reason why I´m asking right now is because ...
December 28, 2021 | (Taurus)Kelku - Filter
HI, Im in my 3rd house Profection year. My last 3rd house profection year was a very tramautizing one. My life had completely changed. Ive been wondering how it would affect me this time around. ...
December 27, 2021 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
I’m approaching my first nodal return so I would love to hear what all went down during yours :P ...
December 27, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Jacamo - Filter
I´m trying to find a way to visualize my major transits for the next year, in sort of a timeline form - I tried on google calendar, but there isn´t enough space to see all the transits happening at on ...
December 27, 2021 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Hey everyone!!! I hope you’re all as excited for the new year as I am This is a fantastic video that covers the year for all 12 signs transit-wise and it also talks about the energy shifts as Rahu ...
December 23, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Recently I met someone that introduced me to a lot of information that has a lot of sensical proof to it.... Not to mention my history studying the bible and religion.... Some of this new info I ...
December 23, 2021 | (Capricorn)Joanna Suzanne - Filter
What does it say about living situation for the next year? I have the need to make changes and to live on beautiful place with someone I love. I looked at this part of solar return and wonder if th ...
December 22, 2021 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
I predicted in September that I would be performing on-stage in February 2022. I figured this out because the New Moon for that month is on my Neptune in 5th house. Neptune rules music, cameras, fame, ...
December 22, 2021 | (Taurus)mishraji - Filter
An unstable career/workrelated issues has been the bane of my existence since I started working 18+ yrs ago. Back then I often was hired and fired within weeks and months, looking back it was all due ...
December 22, 2021 | (Taurus)Sephora1005 - Filter
Hi everyone, My 7H ruler Neptune has been transiting my 7H of Pisces since late 2012. I thought it would be a positive transit but I had a horrible divorce and hadn’t had much luck in relationship ...
December 21, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I shared this as a comment on someone´s post, and after listening to it well I thought I´d share it on the forum for anyone who is interested.... I found it interesting... inspired me to read up on ...
December 21, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
HI there Kindly assist me with my Solar return in 2022 coming soon with a new moon thank you in advance for your help br NSM ...
December 21, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Winter solstice. The time of the crucifixion of Christ. Silencing, deepening... and returning to the body. We exist, so let us manifest. Let´s show the world who we are. Let´s build, let´s create. We ...
December 21, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
So, how bad is it? Anyone got any stories? Actually had one already, like 28 years ago, when I was 14-15. I was remembering back to that time. It did seem like some darkness came into my life. Sta ...
December 20, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Monday December 20th Happy day. But happiness is something that doesn´t come to you on its own, it´s more like a spark that you have to first discover and later blow out, to provide the heat so that ...
December 18, 2021 | (Aquarius)TinaR - Filter
Hello kind people😊 It´s my first time writing here and I need some help.. Advice. I´m a self learner in astrology and I still don´t know that much. I´m trying to choose the best possible date for my ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »