Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 10, 2022 | (Gemini)ReaDea - Filter
Hello everyone, I need help to understand what is activating my health anxiety for past 14th months (from December 2020 till now). Period from June till end of November was especially hard - paralyzi ...
January 9, 2022 | (Scorpio)leftORright - Filter
Does anyone have any experience with this ? Pluto is on my asc right now. I survived the 12th house transit which was sooo hard !!!! So what I have to expect now that he is in my first house? What ar ...
January 9, 2022 | (Taurus)LucyMay - Filter
What can you tell from my natal chart? What can you expect from 2022, or at a later date. It seems to me that over the past couple of years there have been many changes in my life and most likely th ...
January 9, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Ace2344 - Filter
I feel like there’s currently a lot of major transits and aspects going on in my chart that I would love some insight on! This includes (also see the chart for transits and secondary progressions): ...
January 8, 2022 | (Leo)Jeannie1931 - Filter
Hello :) I hope you are all Doing well. Today I read in the news that singer Sinéad O’Connor her son was found dead. I saw she has a libra moon at 26 degrees. So Pluto is squaring her moon now. ...
January 7, 2022 | (Leo)cfsmm - Filter
According to my transit chart, does it suggest that I may go through any health challenges in the near future (next 1 or 2 years). If so, when are the estimated times? Thank you! ...
January 7, 2022 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
What is your experience? I had never felt a retrograde Venus, until now. The person I´m in a relationship with started telling me that they were nostalgic for a past relationship that didn´t end ...
January 6, 2022 | (Sagittarius)mars7 - Filter
Could You guys share your thoughs and opinions on what it could mean this transit? It´s my north node in leo doing a conjuction with transit south node while Mars and Jupiter also conjunct in there, i ...
January 6, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
I wrote a song about fame while Sun was transiting my Neptune last year, then I tried to get the song to go viral. Lyrics: Why you gotta bring me down when I’m Just trying to keep my name aroun ...
January 5, 2022 | (Aquarius)viv - Filter
It looks important! I don’t know how to post but pull up my chart , go into solar returns , current place Fremantle Western Australia. I see SR Venus 11.30 in Cap exactly on SR Asc 11.15 (Conj ...
January 4, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
We meet in the middle of a new Matrix, in a new world that is gradually reassembling itself. It´s something perfectly natural, there´s no need to look for a conspiracy. The new world is no longer bas ...
January 3, 2022 | (Taurus)Sæglópur - Filter
Mostly just curious if the bad stomach flu going around our household is backed by some astrological signaling. I´ve checked out my Transits and Secondary Progressions, but it remains mostly Greek to ...
January 3, 2022 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
Here is his chart. He had had a long illness (Cancer) it was a blessed relief. What stands out to people? I would be interested on peoples takes. Thanks ⭐️🐱 https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calc ...
January 3, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
I just left a group chat of my supposed friends - mixture of roommates and neighbors that I hang out with sometimes I’m asking myself why I did it - I acted sort of impulsively but this has been b ...
January 2, 2022 | (Scorpio)Lilla94 - Filter
Hello all, I am Linda and I turned 27 last November. After my birthday I felt something was going on, I felt forces dragging me down anything I would do.. and then I discovered Saturn and its pur ...
January 2, 2022 | (Taurus)g2vyas - Filter
Please put your thoughts on Jupiter conjunction with nodes https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-planetary-conjunctions-on-zodiac-degrees/?planeta_1=6&planeta_aspekt=180&planeta_2=11&a ...
January 1, 2022 | (Virgo)xtalaphextwin - Filter
Particularly the death of the ego, dying internally to be reborn in some way. Being dragged through all your insecurities and pain, forced to contend with trauma, suffering, and doing it all alone. No ...
December 31, 2021 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
https://soundcloud.com/user-620341675/lifeline?si=909678fd1a0c47b0a416bb1cf2db4a19&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing I’ve noticed that the Moon’s and the ...
December 31, 2021 | (Virgo)Snori01 - Filter
Hi I’m a newbie and trying to work out my chart for the year. According to what I can see Saturn will transit from 10th to 11th around April/May and then back to 10th house at the end of next year the ...
December 31, 2021 | (Libra)Daneel - Filter
Hi guys! Do you think any transit aspect might cause recurring/temporary insomnia? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »