Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 4, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
He feels that he is going to win. I think he does have an edge on his opponent These are his transits tomorrow (exact time of fight is still unknown) The most obvious thing is Moon transiting hi ...
February 4, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Today is the day the times stop sucking. Today it´s loosening up. Mercury at the end of Capricorn. It´s turning and heading direct. He sees the boundaries, the walls that people have built around the ...
Whoop whoop as a Virgo ascendant I am happy ...
February 4, 2022 | (Leo)megumiberet - Filter
I would like to know what other´s opinions are on the Jupiter in Pisces transit this year. It started December 28, 2021 and will finish May 11, 2022, and then come back in October to December. I hav ...
Song I wrote lol https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/KbCdMz7CMz7qo3ws6 ...
February 3, 2022 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Just for the fun of it, can anyone check my transits and see if there is any clue of getting sick. I got sick or felt being sick around 9:30am (local time) yesterday. On a side note: I´ve calculate ...
February 3, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Ever since I entered my Jupiter Antardasha, Jupiter being the lord of my 7th house, every time Moon transits my 7th house, I get an opportunity for a relationship The past 3 months it’s been on the ...
February 3, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Jadekin - Filter
Can anyone help me with my 12th year profection? In sidereal I’m a Virgo rising and Leo is in ly 12th house as well as my north node and Leo is ruled by the sun which is in ly third house….can someone ...
February 2, 2022 | (Leo)Queen92 - Filter
Today is my first saturn return. In my 5th house. So what I can expect? Also today is 02.02.2022 it is funny because I see 2222 number also 0808. Also my love life is heating up. I think this relation ...
February 2, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Dhanishta is Mars ruled and I hurt someone in jiu jitsu today. I went too rough when I finished the arm-bar and she’s having to get it checked out tomorrow Then this dude went too rough with me and ...
February 1, 2022 | (Leo)merasmus - Filter
Recently I noticed that, while the moon is in Aquarius, my anxiety gets worse. Usually it´s manageable since I´ve struggled with anxiety my whole life, however these past few days have been brutal for ...
February 1, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
February 1st.. The New Moon in Aquarius, which also heralds the beginning of the Chinese New Year, the Year of the Water Tiger. But we´ll stick with the Western concept. The new moon occurred at 6 ...
January 31, 2022 | (Aquarius)atlantickush - Filter
Thought I would get ahead of the game and look up the chart for Mars´ exaltation at 28 degrees Cap. Theres a lot going on. Its in March which is kind of magical in itself, (March is named after Mar ...
January 30, 2022 | (Aquarius)GonzaloAndres - Filter
The new moon arrives in the sign of Aquarius at 12 degrees, the Sun and the Moon will be in the sign of the "water bearer". Aquarius is a very nuanced sign from Western Astrology due to the ...
January 29, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Stationary planets are very strong. I recommend spending the day doing Venusian things. Maybe some self-care or go on a date :) ...
January 28, 2022 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
& Mercury Retrograde too... BUT VENUS in CAPPPPPPPPPPPP........ dragging!!!!! ...
January 28, 2022 | (Aquarius)GonzaloAndres - Filter
Venus the Goddess of love, will be direct on January 29. Venus will move very slowly from the beginning. Venus like God will move by her "desire" and then join in the sky with her cosmic lov ...
January 28, 2022 | (Sagittarius)SpaceCadet - Filter
Happy Fri-YAY, Does anyone have any insight into transit NN square natal NN? I am having difficulty finding resources..... ty in advance :) ...
January 28, 2022 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
:84: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p965QzBGB4Y&t=1s ...
January 25, 2022 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
So Mars is currently transiting my Lilith, North node, Uranus and Neptune I feel like men are attracted to me but existing connections start to fade my twinflame told me he´s not for me because he wil ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »