Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 20, 2022 | (Cancer)MinemissMistik - Filter
After 1 month, transit pluto will conjunct the natal moon. The statements I read on the Internet scare me. Saturn return started this month. And 2 months later, I will enter the progress Moon Pisce ...
February 19, 2022 | (Pisces)adaroshf - Filter
I have seen alot of astrology on youtube that say that when jupiter transit to the 7 house and when there are alot of planets most importent saturn transit 5th house its can mean meeting future spouse ...
February 19, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
The Sun entered Pisces yesterday, showing that the last part of the astrological year is upon us. It´s the end of all endeavors, there is nothing left to do now, there is only waiting...all that is as ...
February 19, 2022 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Back in 2007, I had a major car accident as I was going back home from work. I had car accidents before (and after) this accident but they weren´t as tough as this one; The engine was completely gone ...
February 18, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Hello ,today i was diagnosed with permanent hearing loss on my left ear ,I´m experiencing dizziness and loss of equilibrium and the doctor told me that i have to take medication for it . This month ...
February 18, 2022 | (Taurus)Sacrecoeur - Filter
18th of march the full moon will be conjunct my north node, in what is an important time in my life. Pluto is trining the north node and sextiling my south node simultaneously. I tried to find rele ...
February 16, 2022 | (Leo)megumiberet - Filter
I am currently for about half a year in potential of relocating to a different country (my significant other). I wanted to see when this would occur exactly or thereabouts. People say moon progressing ...
February 13, 2022 | (Cancer)Brie-Chan-San - Filter
On the 16th of this month, the full moon will occur at 27 degrees Leo, which is also the exact degree of my natal Venus in Leo. My natal Venus is in my 11th house, so I´m thinking this transit will be ...
February 13, 2022 | (Aries)unknown0 - Filter
I was just wondering are solar charts accurate? Because my birthday was last year ago and I´m still feeling that my solar return 2021 chart still not working or is it just because I´m just young? ...
February 11, 2022 | (Aquarius)Aquanarius - Filter
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing well! I have a question, What kind of career should I pursue? Currently I have Pluto conjunct Mercury and Pluto trine Jupiter which I find interesting. ...
February 10, 2022 | (Libra)celestialbody22 - Filter
Venus & Mars Conjunction 2/12/2022 Moon in Cancer. There will be many babies born this October (libra/scorpio´s) LOL! When I see this transit, I literally see the feminine and masculine archet ...
February 9, 2022 | (Aquarius)GonzaloAndres - Filter
The transits of the second week of February. What we are observing in the sky is that Mercury will be making the conjunction with Pluto on February 11 where Mercury will make the third contact with Pl ...
February 9, 2022 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
Seen them at current transits and Natal charts; Passing configurations and unexploited planetoids are implied by the diagrams! :92: ...
February 9, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Moons been transiting Krittika nakshatra in early Taurus since last night and I’ve been reading 2 of the group chats I’m in and they’ve both been talking about big cats since last night The opposi ...
February 8, 2022 | (Aquarius)Aqua Star - Filter
I´m reaching out for help as to why I am so inclined to lose my shit. In June of 2021 around the 24th to be pretty exact, I had bad anxiety attracts coupled with heart palpitations. I wondered if I wa ...
February 8, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Steve Guesshow - Filter
Today is reminiscent of that one dialogue between the Seeker and the Universe, where the Seeker says "Show me and I´ll believe you," while the Universe says "Believe me and I´ll show yo ...
February 8, 2022 | (Taurus)JuliaAyse - Filter
Hi everyone, I´ve got an important exam on 25th Feb. Could u please anything about that. Will I pass this exam? ...
February 7, 2022 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
South node is coming closer to my Pluto in the first house. Its a little scary since it can have very dark and violent effects. But also I know it is a god transit to unlock power and heal. Has anyo ...
February 6, 2022 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
I swear I´m becoming fucking crazy, like I can´t control my feelings and thoughs that have always been very concrete and rational. I´m being paranoid and delirious. Is it neptune opposing moon? It´s ...
February 6, 2022 | (Libra)hammerofdoom93 - Filter
So my sign has progressed to scorpio. What has been your experiences with other libras who have progressed and what pitfalls have you seen? If you don’t mind, I would love for one of you to take a loo ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »