Introduce Yourself (737)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 9, 2022 | (Libra)whyjay - Filter
I apologize in advance for the level of my English and for the topic, which may offend someone. The purpose of this post is to discuss astrological aspects, not political and moral ones. RF data from ...
March 7, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Astromaria - Filter
Does anyone know when you start to feel the solar arc aspects? Currently having solar arc Venus conjunct Pluto applying 38 degrees. Does anyone know What I can expect from this aspect? 🤍🌸 ...
March 6, 2022 | (Cancer)Sir Ching - Filter
I just noticed Sun and Jupiter conjunct my part of fortune and trine mercury which is the ruler of my second house. I think I´m gonna buy some lottery tickets. What do you all think, will I win? ...
March 6, 2022 | (Taurus)LucyMay - Filter
what can I expect for myself in 2022? ❤ ...
March 6, 2022 | (Capricorn)nevena786 - Filter
Hey. So i was wondering to hear experiences for transiting Pluto conjunct Sun. I know that it´s rare transit, because Pluto is veeery slow moving planet, and not all people experience this transit dur ...
March 5, 2022 | (Scorpio)OS* - Filter
Transits for 2022-2023, Rahu Ketu for all signs *please consider, this applies to sidereal whole sign, using any chart system (ayanamsa) taking into account the precession of earth´s equinoxes. in ...
March 3, 2022 | (Scorpio)AyseSahin4049 - Filter
What happens in my transit? ...
March 2, 2022 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
We have entered the days when COVID-19 is no longer at the forefront of our lives. I don´t know what will happen in the coming days, but I think this pandemic will not continue anymore. At least it ca ...
March 2, 2022 | (Aries)daddyastral - Filter
Hello! I´m new to this forum, it´s nice to meet you guys. I´ve discovered the draconic chart and it has woken in me something very deep and hidden from me. I was a very mercurial person all along. ...
February 27, 2022 | (Libra)Mystichoneybee - Filter
Transiting Pluto will be squaring my natal mars until July 4th, 2022. Everything online gives me some pretty scary interpretations and I’m looking for somebody that can help me understand this tran ...
February 27, 2022 | (Libra)leeleelibra - Filter
Hello friends, I am hoping someone would take the time to view my transits and give me some insight on what to expect. I am currently living in my deceased father´s home. My brother and I own ...
February 26, 2022 | (Taurus)Iceblu333 - Filter
This forum is to list transits and events that lead up to a devastating day in my life. My only objective is to compare this transit with the upcoming Jupiter+Neptune conjunction that will happen o ...
February 24, 2022 | (Gemini)ReaDea - Filter
Hello everyone, how much orbis do you give to transiting planets (degrees applying & separating) when it comes to transit of slow planets and when it comes to angles? :) I usually give 2 degrees ( ...
February 23, 2022 | (Virgo)VirgoTaurusVirgo - Filter
Hello, I have to have hip surgery. I am wondering what are the best dates I can go for. Between June and September. Where can I find this information? I found a site that told me before when I had my ...
February 23, 2022 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
The Current Planet´s chart can be turned into a clock and then immediately given a black background so that it slowly spins like an antique dial clock darker than the night-light that prevents you fro ...
February 22, 2022 | (Gemini)ReaDea - Filter
Hi everyone, I´m wondering if we have two slow planets Saturn & Neptune aspecting our Sun, which planet´s energy we gonna feel more? 😊 Also, if Saturn trines Sun and Neptune squares Sun which tra ...
February 21, 2022 | (Aries)Terez - Filter
Hey guys, I would like to survive this super hard period of my life. The truth is that, how you can see, I´m not in my best years. I would be thankfull for any advice and explanation. Great day ...
February 20, 2022 | (Pisces)Gabbo23 - Filter
Hi there! I would like to talk about pluto´s transit in opposition to the moon (cancer) or conjuct to the moon (capricorn). I would like to know your experiences with this transit and when you start t ...
February 20, 2022 | (Cancer)MinemissMistik - Filter
After 1 month, transit pluto will conjunct the natal moon. The statements I read on the Internet scare me. Saturn return started this month. And 2 months later, I will enter the progress Moon Pisce ...
February 19, 2022 | (Pisces)adaroshf - Filter
I have seen alot of astrology on youtube that say that when jupiter transit to the 7 house and when there are alot of planets most importent saturn transit 5th house its can mean meeting future spouse ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »