Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 6, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I look to my chart and notice I have a strongly aspected; Lilith, Mars, Venus, Descendant, and Juno (6 degree Aries as this site´s chart doesn´t show Juno). And based on all reactions to me over t ...
October 4, 2019 | (Sagittarius)iya - Filter
Hey ya’ll! I came across several articles and discussions all related to this topic: https://sasstrology.com/2010/08/are-you-attracted-to-the-element-you-lack.html https://www.astrologyweekly.c ...
October 4, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
I see a big problem in this world. Not enough passion. I always watch and see the guy, and occasionally girl, who goes out of their way for someone, is instant rejected. Apparently they creepy. While ...
October 3, 2019 | (Aquarius)Admiral Hill - Filter
I was curious if there were any significant indicators of two major changes currently going on in my life; the end of a relationship, and a change to my job scope. I´ve changed functions in my job ...
October 2, 2019 | (Leo)Fallenstar307 - Filter
How does this resonate with you guys as an indication of no marriage? ...
October 2, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Náš Buh zemřel, Karle kdepak tě teď máme. Kdepak ty ptáčku hnízdo máš, skrýš a zázemí. Vždyť ještě léčky málo znáš, málo zdá se mi. Hej břízo bílá skloň se níž. Dej ptáčku náruč svou a skrýš. ...
October 1, 2019 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
He´s the first guy I´ve been crazy for since my first love. ...
October 1, 2019 | (Libra)Lib_8 - Filter
Hi, I’m curious as to how and if relationships started online can show up on one’s chart. My friends have been encouraging me to try online dating but I’m hesitant. Does anything show up in m ...
September 30, 2019 | (Virgo)afterglow - Filter
Hi, it´d be great if anyone could help me explain what´s going on between me and this guy regarding it´s not over yet after 3 years despite we´ve had lots of disputes and conflicts but we´re simply no ...
September 30, 2019 | (Cancer)RainAvery - Filter
I hope this is the right place for this. I suffer from depression and I don´t think my heart is ready for the disappointments that come from dating so I´m trying to find out if this relationship has g ...
September 29, 2019 | (Cancer)nelly123 - Filter
Hello guys, I´m pretty new with all these everything, but I see many of you are amazing. Please could you check this chart and give me some opinion if this relationship can ever work? Somebody told me ...
September 28, 2019 | (Cancer)modestmoon - Filter
My boyfriend and I have some problems talking to each other. It seems like many times there are misunderstandings, which can lead to arguements and both of us feeling irritated and frustrated. Also, b ...
September 27, 2019 | (Libra)polareyezd - Filter
Hi everyone I don´t really know what kind of pet I would be most suited to have in my home. I certainly don´t want to adopt a pet and then find that it´s not a good match as that´s not fair to ani ...
September 27, 2019 | (Taurus)nikkigoodermote - Filter
Hi everyone! I’m 38 and my current boyfriend is 21. We have been dating for over 6 months now and seem to get along pretty great! The age difference doesn’t effect us at all in fact I often forget he ...
September 26, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Are we multiple beings in one? As the father the holy spirit and sun... eh son? Nooo not another fun thread, we are approaching Virgo! Last chance everyone! ...
September 22, 2019 | (Aquarius)BrittanyPatrice - Filter
Generally, your perfect match is the sign directly across from you on the wheel. With the natal chart, is our perfect match supposed to be someone who has natal signs directly across the sign we have? ...
September 21, 2019 | (Taurus)Davis212 - Filter
Only a 7th house South Node - especially in Libra and conjunct Venus, like in my case, haha - would be able to understand this poem in its very essence, :-)). I just love poetry, :79: :74: THE ...
September 20, 2019 | (Aries)Olena - Filter
this is a famous couple, married for 3 years, how can this be with such a synastry? the woman’s birth time is not known. Sagittarius man. Worse than this synastry I have not seen ...
September 20, 2019 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
September 20, 2019 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »