Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 9, 2019 | (Aries)it_lord - Filter
What is it like to be in a relationship and what sign is most compatible with a Gemini? ...
November 9, 2019 | (Libra)dmpage1001 - Filter
file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-1-10-1986_18-41_p_1-1-1970_00-00.png Is there anyone that could help me interpret this synastry chart, I believe I met ...
November 6, 2019 | (Aquarius)Awadamafever - Filter
I’m curious what are some of the worst aspects you’ve had with someone? For me I had a good friend and we had Sun square Sun Moon square Moon and Mercury square Mercury. Somehow we were friends for a ...
November 3, 2019 | (Taurus)LucyMay - Filter
I am quite demanding, although I respect my partner and occasionally I can say something, unless, of course, the situation has reached an explosive level and, it seems to me, in search of that ideal p ...
October 31, 2019 | (Capricorn)Enderquan - Filter
I was wondering if you guys could tell me a little bit about my girlfriend and her type of love. How do I make sure she is happy and satisfied in this relationship? I will attach my birth chart here, ...
October 30, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
So I know this girl who has her mars very close to my venus. Like < 2°. I seem to be infatuated with her, and cant help but think the feeling goes both ways. (Maybe not the right word, it´s more th ...
October 29, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Amazing, look at that rivalry. Now my relationship with my mom makes so much sense. ...
October 28, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
So one business partner I got to know said repeatedly that money is just bad and bla bla bla while actually owing me money. So I naturally asserted he should do his job and just pay it back in parts b ...
October 27, 2019 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Hello! I made my progression for 2020 and so many planets are located in the 5th house. Will it be about career or love also? And what does that Neptune-Uranus mean? In terms of career, I started t ...
October 26, 2019 | (Pisces)12houser - Filter
The synastry between me and the guy I like seems to be passionate and intense... however it worries me that it might not be able to sustain longevity? What do you guys think? Is this a short term rela ...
October 24, 2019 | (Pisces)jodie h - Filter
i haven´t really looked into it before but i would like to know what you guys think about it...... thank you for your time for looking into it. ...
October 21, 2019 | (Libra)polareyezd - Filter
My POF is 18 aquarius born day His POF 20 aquarius born night Anyone know significance of any? Would we have same problems or create good luck? I appreciate what anyone has to say... I can´t ...
October 17, 2019 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
If you have a history of being suicidal, but you are trying to live, and you start dating and the guy has 7th house ruler in 8th house and venus in virgo, would you still date him? For those that t ...
October 15, 2019 | (Pisces)Mr Chen-Lee - Filter
What aspects between two charts do you feel creates a magnetic connection in synastry? I will go 1st.... Venus Conjunct Ascendant Moon Conjunct Ascendant Mars Conjunct Venus Sun Conjunct J ...
October 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Boyan - Filter
Any thoughts or experience on this subject? ...
October 13, 2019 | (Pisces)12houser - Filter
So I posted asking about our synastry before, but I didn´t have his birthtime then. I finally got his birthtime so I was wondering if anyone can give me their insight on our synastry together? I would ...
October 10, 2019 | (Cancer)Brie-Chan-San - Filter
What do you think is the best/most compatible venus sign for you, personally? Of course, love can be found in any venus sign, but ideally which sign do you think is best for you? ...
October 8, 2019 | (Cancer)Zeleninka - Filter
Hello, is here someone who could explain in more details which are the most important planets and their aspects to understand to build a good relationship between parent and child? Not sure about C ...
October 8, 2019 | (Libra)jc - Filter
whats wrong with my relationship in workplace ? ...
October 7, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
https://magihelena.com/magi-astrology-lesson-sex/ So many relationships break up in the bedroom for a lack of sexual compatibility. Maybe Magi Astrology can provide the answers as to why. One ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »