Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 31, 2020 | (Taurus)Khepri - Filter
I need some guidance and help about twinflame related stuff. any experts about this here ? Please let me know ❤ ...
March 30, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Good evening I am Opera and pop music singer. Me is one of those who tries avoiding conflicts as more as possible, but life is life and even having a peaceful character does not guarantee safe life. I ...
March 29, 2020 | (Aries)Monaliza - Filter
Hi all What is tge affect of saturn and lilith in my 12 house? Is that relationship good to continue according to the the synastry chart? Thankyou ...
March 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Good evening, this year I suspected myself having a big attraction to trans women. I have never felt this in a past. On the other hand, I don´t identify myself as a gay or as a bisexual. I still feeli ...
March 27, 2020 | (Virgo)Rosadem - Filter
Please tell us what you think of this relationship. We have been dating for 5 months, he has no children, I have a daughter. The topic for my children is important ...My Birthday: 01/09 / 1978,06: 10. ...
March 22, 2020 | (Virgo)Sasiy - Filter
Hello Astro family I need your help on figuring out whether I will ever find my soulmate and get married or just spend my life with players? My 7th house have no planets in it and I have been choosi ...
March 21, 2020 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
March 18, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I appreciate you who have come from afar, who is searching for the truth, and found the truth in you. You try to change or understand your life and where it is going. You have questions about love and ...
March 17, 2020 | (Cancer)BrianW - Filter
With this new information, how would I interpret what match would work better for me and what to know about my chart if that affects various relationships I have with others. If anyone would help me w ...
March 17, 2020 | (Aries)beyzacen - Filter
The angles of the North and South Nodes are very important as they shed light on spiritual ties and karma in synastry, and must be looked after. The map must be interpreted in its entirety to understa ...
March 17, 2020 | (Gemini)We3Meggs - Filter
Hi. I apologize if this is a repeated topic, but the research I´ve done has done nothing to cure my confusion on the subject. You all are always so kind and warm answering my questions, so I thought I ...
March 16, 2020 | (Sagittarius)AmariJanel - Filter
Hi everyone! I have three things I need guidance on: 1. Can I get some synastry interpretations? I’m in inside, my boyfriend is on the outside. Is there anything alarming I should know about my part ...
March 14, 2020 | (Cancer)Ruch_rich - Filter
My ex recently broke up with me for some weird reason. We are recently trying our best to fix our issues but at times it feels like we won´t be able to get nowhere. After my breakup, 3 other guys came ...
March 9, 2020 | (Sagittarius)gropina - Filter
Boring love question! What do you think about this couple? Can he stay in a relationship? I also have a doubt, how does it work a 4th house gemini Venus? Many thanks to all who answer to, it’b be pre ...
March 9, 2020 | (Libra)leeleelibra - Filter
I want to trust this person but my gut is telling me I can’t... ...
March 5, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I wonder what makes me so allergic to lies, liars and people who are pretending they have good intentions yet they show behaviour of the exact opposite. Now that I have Pluto and Saturn in the 7th ...
March 5, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Good evening, here is a Chart of the relationship between me (blue) and my father (orange). Where can you see the biggest friction? Where are favorable points? How we are different and how we are simi ...
March 4, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Sorry for the boring love threads ...I´m pretty fine otherwise ? Spring is near so yes, love, the best topic on the agenda ? ...
March 4, 2020 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
Any specific aspect or house placement which shows that. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »