Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 22, 2020 | (Pisces)Leopgirl - Filter
So I wanted to k ow what do you think about this compability. Is it long lasting and is there a marriage potential ? He has : Ascendant: Aquarius 10 Sun: Aquarius 10 Moon : Pisceas 24 Mercur ...
April 22, 2020 | (Gemini)Dylan_thomasm - Filter
It has been my experience that if I want to have strong loving relationships, I need to be that which I’m looking for. If I desire a faithful, loving, honest, and emotionally naked woman, then I need ...
April 21, 2020 | (Pisces)moongirl12 - Filter
My husband is an Aries and I am a Pisces. We are both very similar and different at the same time but we get along well. What do you guys think about this match? Also, for some reason, I always attra ...
April 20, 2020 | (Cancer)alymac - Filter
Both moons in Scorpio. About 5 months ago I got out of a relationship (I use that word loosely) with a Pisces man. His Sun sat in my 8th house and my Sun and Venus were both in his 8th house. I wa ...
April 20, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Tibby - Filter
Hello guys, I need your help. I have been married to a wonderful man for 7 years now and our relationship is the kind to be jealous of. Well, was.. My husband found a new job and he quickly developed ...
April 19, 2020 | (Pisces)Leopgirl - Filter
Hey so I have this situation... I am dating a guy for 2 years now. Everything is great I just started to get into astrology and I found out that there could be some aspects that indicate cheating but ...
April 17, 2020 | (Capricorn)Radar - Filter
Man is Cap. Woman is Gemini. I was just wondering on synastry insights for the chart. There is a heavy Neptunian vibe to the entire synastry chart along with Red’s ASC being in Pisces and their ruli ...
April 15, 2020 | (Aquarius)AMGN - Filter
Hey people! I´ve been in this relationship for almost 6 years. Since the first year I´ve felt a lot of ups and downs but for some reason I´ve felt aswell, that there was something greater to learn fr ...
April 15, 2020 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
With all the social distancing, once this is over. We hopefully should appreciate humans more. To hopefully help, what are some positive differences between males and females. Please try to keep th ...
April 13, 2020 | (Leo)Iaia - Filter
Hi there! I would like to know who could perfectly match with me by reading my birth chart. Any placement that u suggest? Thank u ♥️ ...
April 12, 2020 | (Pisces)asterzod - Filter
Hi, I´ve already proposed a technical tool for estimating the Planet Aspects compatibility in a thread of mine previously opened here. It seems to work a bit fine, but it misses an important part of s ...
April 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Agirlwithanusername1 - Filter
I am Aries sun, Scorpio ascedant, Aries venus, Taurus moon, Taurus Mercury, Mars virgo, pluto sagittarius, North node in virgo, South in pieces. I have often wondered about my ex, he can be the sw ...
April 10, 2020 | (Gemini)Francis064 - Filter
Hi all! So this is the synastry chart between me and my ex/probably future girlfriend again :61: Her and I were together for pretty much a year and a half when we started the relationship we had a har ...
April 9, 2020 | (Aries)SolarDuran - Filter
Hello guys, I have always had an interest in astrology, preferring the vedic learning. The famous Kapiel Raaj with his channel has inspired me a lot to study. I´ve researched the charts of many peo ...
April 6, 2020 | (Cancer)Briza - Filter
I’ve danced with karma in this relationship. For some reason the eclipses have really triggered some deep karmic activity. What do you think? I would really love to see what your seeing here. ...
April 4, 2020 | (Sagittarius)JupiterCreation - Filter
hello astro people, what are u thoughts on moon in the same sign in synastry charts and what about opposite moons? thanks in advance :1: ...
April 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
April 1, 2020 | (Taurus)themagi - Filter
Okay people. I know nothing about composite. I have this really hard relationship with someone in my life. If there are soul contracts or karma...I sure as hell have one with this person....and it´s n ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »