Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 4, 2020 | (Aries)GaRosebud - Filter
Person B appeared to be a gift sent from above. After 26 years of living in Kansas now having my 3 grandkids I decided to move back to my hometown in SE Georgia. I was an emotional, mental wreck when ...
May 3, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Hy guys!! I´ve been looking for this particular aspect in a woman´s chart, I remember something about it posted by Peter Davis, and thinking about my own Jupiter. Mine it´s in aries. It should be obv ...
May 3, 2020 | (Cancer)beulah2 - Filter
I’m the Scorpio ASC on the outside. the inner person is my boyfriend ...
May 1, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
It´s 1st May :79: :6: Do it ...
May 1, 2020 | (Taurus)alexinchains - Filter
Hello, I was born in 1991, and with a large part of those born in that year, it happens that my sun in Taurus always squares his Saturns in Aquarius (that transit lasted from 1991 to 1994) and then my ...
April 30, 2020 | (Taurus)Agirlwithanusername1 - Filter
Can it ever be succesful. Woman: aries sun, Taurus moon, Aries venus Man: capricorn sun, Aries moon, aquarius venus ...
April 29, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Good evening, guys. During my life I have understood that friendship and love can be similar, but very different also. I am very keen on studying faces of people (especially girls) and trying to predi ...
April 29, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
I am interested in synastry aspects that could indicate pregnancy - I have seen that Mars - Moon could be one, as well as Neptune - Moon. What are your thoughts? Anyone here have children and know the ...
April 29, 2020 | (Gemini)AMagicMoment - Filter
Hey guys :) so i have a question would this compatability lead to marriage? I´m asking because of the emotional pain below : x1 Love X3 key X6 passion X4 emotional pain X19 easy X8 conflict ...
April 28, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
So guys, what do you think about declinations in synastry? Some synastry charts are hard to reflect some of energies between partners or else. But if we look to declinations we can see some link aspec ...
April 28, 2020 | (Cancer)jujurose69 - Filter
Hi! I am new to looking at and interpreting Davison Charts. I´ve been working with this one. Any input is welcome (whether it is a lot or a little!) Thanks!!! :27: ...
April 26, 2020 | (Scorpio)Lunarat - Filter
I’m a Scorpio woman and I’ve always gotten along really well with Pisces initially as friends and lovers... but it always ends due to dishonesty on their side. Years ago, I was in a relationship w ...
April 26, 2020 | (Cancer)Rosaline - Filter
Recently during the first week of march I met this third year senior guy in my college who was super sweet and caring, I recently went through a break up and he helped me feel so much better about mys ...
April 26, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
Hello, People! ? I´ve been having fun checking my sinastry w various people, when I stumbled upon a Patern I see as very unfair ? (you nasty Sinastry rules, I have an entire set of complaints!) ...
April 24, 2020 | (Cancer)Brownie85 - Filter
I dont know why I can always interpt someone elses chart, but when it comes to my own, im lost. I know with 7th Gemini Venus brings me in life....with a tight conjunction with Chiron...***eye roll** b ...
April 24, 2020 | (Cancer)Briza - Filter
Can someone please interpret these charts ? The inner planets are the fathers placements and the outer are the child’s placements, he’s been absent from his sons life for 13 years, paying child suppo ...
April 24, 2020 | (Gemini)scormini - Filter
So I´ve seen a pattern where people in society (socializing) tend to go with those people that resemble their mars and venus. This goes for friends and love. This couldn´t be more true for me. My big ...
April 23, 2020 | (Gemini)Mystic Moon - Filter
This person and I have been together on and off since I was 12 and we both parted ways and had different relationships that ended but we go back and forth and it´s now been 24 years he never stopped c ...
April 22, 2020 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
Note:love not physical attraction. ...
April 22, 2020 | (Gemini)Dylan_thomasm - Filter
but lately I have wondered if there is some truth to all of this. I believe the Gemini description is accurate in my case, and since I am a triple Gemini I am wondering if I would be best suited with ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »