Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 20, 2020 | (Capricorn)agvnsdei - Filter
I met this girl on a dating site. Im blue, she´s red. I fell for her hard. Today I told her that i think about her all the time, but I cant tell if shes not into me or just shy. She´s Japanese, so i d ...
May 19, 2020 | (Cancer)Aesyey - Filter
So, I have been studying me and my partners synastry and composite. I recently learned what a yod was, and here it seems the apex is Uranus, with the base planets of jupiter and the vertex. What do yo ...
May 19, 2020 | (Pisces)Emster549 - Filter
Hi, I am wondering if it’s possible to predict whether I will be in a relationship this summer? I attached my chart but in case it didn’t work - born 3/19/1993 00:11am greenwich, CT I will be ...
May 18, 2020 | (Pisces)piscesqween - Filter
Hi, I am very interested to see what combination would be best for me to pair up with. My past relationship history has been: - ex #1: sun, moon, mercury, mars are in pisces, venus is in Taurus ...
May 18, 2020 | (Pisces)piscesqween - Filter
Hi, I am very interested to see what combination would be best for me to pair up with. My past relationship history has been: - ex #1: sun, moon, mercury, mars are in pisces, venus is in Taurus ...
May 17, 2020 | (Taurus)djgilbreath - Filter
Hello, I am a Christian Nun and have studied Astrology nominally in the past several years ago. I am certain that I am having a visitor who is Astral traveling. Can anyone give me some Astrological in ...
May 16, 2020 | (Scorpio)ConjunctionJunction - Filter
I´m just wondering if anyone has ever found partnership by using an ephemeris tool in order to isolate some of their most compatibly aspected dates? I´m not sure relationships generally work in such ...
May 14, 2020 | (Cancer)Brownie85 - Filter
Venus just went into retrograde. And I´m starting to notice a trend. Right now I´m in a old/new relationship. So follow me....8 years ago....I was married (im divorced now) 2012 I knew it wasnt go ...
May 13, 2020 | (Pisces)hadas - Filter
Hey so I really sad about my love life :42: :42: I am kind of a late bloomer and I really want to find the one for me and I am really frustrates about that.. The guys who approached me so far was al ...
May 13, 2020 | (Virgo)Mary Vitto - Filter
Ciao a tutti!! :6: Come la vedete una relazione tra una vergine con ascendente in saggittario e un vergine con ascendente in scorpione?? Come coppia intendo! Perchè dal grafico non riesco a capire b ...
May 12, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
..what is there left to discover? Seems there is a remedy look at your transits. Instant shrink. So now I can´t complain anymore? Mars Conjunct Natal Venus Theme Drive Unites Love May 12th - M ...
May 9, 2020 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Hello everyone! If anyone could please take their time and study my chart for marriage. I am about to be 35 soon and I still haven´t found my partner in life. Never been engaged or married. Can anyon ...
May 8, 2020 | (Cancer)Rosaline - Filter
so I was going through a synastry chart and I came across the fact that I have a double whammy of mars conjunct Pluto that too in sagittarius , with a guy I had the exact same aspect with my ex bf, ...
May 7, 2020 | (Virgo)superslim - Filter
Hello! Anyone could tell me when I´ll get married or if I´ll get married? ) Thanks. :1: ...
May 6, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Good evening, one month ago I started a conversation with one girl in a Dating site. She looked simple, communicative, kind and warm for me. We even were planning for a meeting. She is my native and I ...
May 6, 2020 | (Capricorn)Jahz - Filter
She´s 35 and never been married nor have a bf in her entire life. I really want to help her out. She´s been looking for someone who can read her vedic chart for so long. She just want to know if she c ...
May 6, 2020 | (Capricorn)Jahz - Filter
Is their an assurance that I´ll get married in the future based on my chart? I hope anybody here are able to identify it :3 ...
May 5, 2020 | (Gemini)Mystic Moon - Filter
This is a synastry chart of my childhood sweetheart and I. We were each others first loveS and when on different paths in life for almost 20 years and recently reconnected . I´m still learning like we ...
May 5, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Dear Peter, I know how nice you can be to people special to you. So I wanted to ask you for a grand favour: Will you read my chart? I would like to know where these intense psychopathic tendenc ...
May 5, 2020 | (Capricorn)Dink - Filter
I am in total shock and itter utter disbelief in the last 7 months... My twin flame passed away on 2017... is it possible that he is back and just a different human???? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »