Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 8, 2020 | (Leo)Melly123 - Filter
My fiance broke up with me last week and I cannot get past this heartache. We´ve had family clashes and I have lashed out in anger in the past. Please any insight into our charts might being me some p ...
June 8, 2020 | (Pisces)soquintal - Filter
I´m an Aries rising and I got involved with this woman whose Aries Sun and Moon fell in my 12th house - my Pisces stellium (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Jupiter & SN) falls in her 9th. Yet, her Aqua Venus ...
June 8, 2020 | (Taurus)LuvLaugh20 - Filter
Hi, everyone. I’m new to the forum, and I hope to get to know any one of you. ☺️ If you guys don’t mind me asking for help.... I recently met somebody very unexpectedly. Ever since, I’ve felt unabl ...
June 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)mahmadusmani - Filter
Can a Sagittarius man and Pisces woman marriage work? ...
June 8, 2020 | (Capricorn)Hidalgo23 - Filter
I have a rough idea, but I feel I need some ´external eyes´ to help me out. Thanks in advance! https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-composite-chart-horoscope/?send_calculation=1&muz_naro ...
June 7, 2020 | (Virgo)UriahAstro - Filter
Like im pretty advanced in reading charts synastry composite etc but like I´ve never been in a committed relationship before, or have a real solid friendship with someone and it´s bothering me i want ...
June 6, 2020 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
Any chances of getting Married before Virus Marry me ? I see Progress Moon will Conjunct my Natal Dsc soon in this October 2020. Is there any hope ? What else can happen due to this Conjunction in Pro ...
June 6, 2020 | (Pisces)light - Filter
If you have very similar natal charts with someone, does it mean a relationship with that person will be close to ideal? ...
June 4, 2020 | (Taurus)Saturn Sabotage - Filter
Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this. First off, he tends to give in to alcohol when he needs to keep his emotions under control, especially anger and joyous mood. Doesn´t like being elevat ...
June 4, 2020 | (Taurus)Hannahohdear - Filter
So I´ve been looking into the charts of loved ones I´ve lost. One was my sister in law, who died very young and we had a very close, karmic relationship. It´s fascinating because we have pluto in t ...
June 2, 2020 | (Taurus)melinza - Filter
does this mean there is a karmic relationship between us? that we have been related in some way in the past life? ...
June 2, 2020 | (Sagittarius)myguess21 - Filter
how to look extra marital affair and how long it last on below chart? ...
June 2, 2020 | (Cancer)SaturnineMoonchild - Filter
This is a synastry chart between myself and an ex that I´ve been talking to again recently. There are a number of factors I find really interesting here, particularly the nodal and angular connections ...
June 1, 2020 | (Virgo)Ash1998 - Filter
I have a crush on this guy will we ever be together? Also I saw the compatibility and what are all these emojis for ? What is the highest number for passion emoji ? What is significance of 4 keys? Als ...
May 30, 2020 | (Capricorn)Hakumata - Filter
Hello everyone! The person I´m talking about and myself have been in each others lives for almost 7 years now. We broke up half a year ago and since a couple of weeks we´re talking again. We both ...
May 30, 2020 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Hi guys, How would Mars conjunct Mars in different signs (Virgo, Libra?) playing out in romance? Any experience? :1: ...
May 30, 2020 | (Aquarius)AmberAnderson - Filter
I might have made a mistake marrying my boyfriend of a couple years. I feel love for him but he is verbally abusive and drinks a lot of alcohol to the point it affects our marriage because he is gross ...
May 27, 2020 | (Aquarius)MariaOrsic - Filter
Hello my dear friends, I desperately need you help. I;ve just started to research the info about synastry, but got messed up in charts and explanations. You´re my only hope to help me read this ...
May 26, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
Can you see any goodies? Marriage? Kids? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »