Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 25, 2020 | (Cancer)Omnom - Filter
Marriage is unfortunutely being a bit rushed due to circumstances... been on the fence for awhile due to our differences but I can see him being good for me. Just always been fearful of making decisio ...
June 24, 2020 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
So theres this girl... More of my daydreaming. :43: At first glance it´s like, no, no, no... But, just very attractive to me. She´s got alot of planets in my 4th house, like 6 or something. ...
June 23, 2020 | (Capricorn)33moments - Filter
What synastries/aspects/interactions have you found create some of the strongest romances? ...
June 23, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Please post Synastry charts, with their birth data visible on the report, of couples you know from real life, your own long-term relationships, couples in your family tree, long-term relationships of ...
June 22, 2020 | (Cancer)Zeleninka - Filter
I am leo moon and below reading fits to the last cent. What about you? What is your experience? It is said that: “The moon you are born with does not determine your mother´s treatment of you and ...
June 18, 2020 | (Scorpio)Cocoking - Filter
So is having several “key” crucial aspects a good thing when doing a synastry chart with some else? Does that mean lessons you learn in life from each other? If you don’t have key crucial aspects with ...
June 18, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
That my boyfriend and I have the same signs in our houses? ...
June 17, 2020 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
What is the effect of the planets in 8th house? I like someone so much and most of my planets stand in his 8th house. Is it troubling or a good thing? What do you think? ...
June 17, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
Not sure if it is possible to define it as anything definitive, but looking for ideas, at the least. For some reason, the pic does not show up but you can click and see the image. Top is the chart ...
June 15, 2020 | (Libra)sakurachan - Filter
Okay so I´m a venus in scoprio girl and my boyfriend for exactly a year now is venus in aquarius.. He has a female bestfriend and they are realy close to each other. He met her in 2014 (earlier than m ...
June 15, 2020 | (Gemini)Edy - Filter
What aspects/planet or asteroid placements suggest a marriage with a foreigner? I´ve never looked for a foreigner but all the significant relationships in my life (2) were with men of other nationalit ...
June 14, 2020 | (Cancer)ludmila23 - Filter
We dated for 6 months, then he went to live in another country .He says he wants to marry me.What do you see / think? ...
June 13, 2020 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Please, can anyone help me with composite? I want to try read from this special one example... What is most important theme of this composite? What is this relationship about? What challenges it br ...
June 11, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
I’ve been with my boyfriend for over two years now, we live together and have been raising my kids together (from a previous relationship). I’m actually shocked we’re not married yet or at least engag ...
June 10, 2020 | (Pisces)jojo2675 - Filter
Hi there, I am new to these forums and really trying to seek an understanding into this placement above as have heard when someone falls under the above, as in Unranus Opposing Jupiter this may mean t ...
June 10, 2020 | (Aries)AriesNotAries - Filter
I was told by an astrologer sometime ago that my chart showed "afflictions" with my children. I believe this was because of the ruler of my 5th house being squared my Sun. (Moon square Sun ...
June 10, 2020 | (Capricorn)Wonderwoman - Filter
In my compatibility chart it says I´m parallel with them in every aspect except 4 and those I´m contra parallel with them what does it mean ?? ...
June 10, 2020 | (Scorpio)Crowleys Disciple - Filter
Putting astrology aside and on the back burner what attracts you to a partner? In general terms what are the personality traits that attract you? For me I tend to be very attracted to outwardly ove ...
June 10, 2020 | (Libra)cjhr1212 - Filter
I am a Libra sun, Leo moon, Sagittarius rising with an Aquarius sun, Sagittarius moon, and Cancer rising partner. We´ve been together for over a year and a half and it´s one of the best relationships ...
June 9, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
What important aspects do you see in this synastry chart between my boyfriend and I? Kids? Marriage? Any and all thoughts and opinions are welcome. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »