Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Shrubpuff - Filter
My love and my synastry chart. We´re open to all challenges we may face. https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-love-compatibility/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=13&muz_naroze ...
August 6, 2020 | (Taurus)theycallmetym - Filter
Here is her chart.Can you examine do we have harmonious compatibility?Or what type of problems may occur between us ? https://imgur.com/a/fwiGHQz ...
August 6, 2020 | (Capricorn)tigerbear - Filter
I am Capricorn sun 1°56’ with cancer moon 4°12’. My partner is Libra sun 1°11’ with a Taurus Moon 19°16.My sun-moon midpoint is in Libra 3°04’which is his sun. His sun-moon midpoint is in cancer 25° ...
August 5, 2020 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Good morning! I have difficulities to figure out how hard Sun and Moon Pluto aspects are experienced in synastry. Which aspect is stronger, more binding? ...
August 3, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
What combinations do you think makes people have a good style of interaction/dealing with other people. Or are there any other significant factors in communication style? ...
August 3, 2020 | (Libra)PenelopeAldayaDeCarax - Filter
Hello everyone, I´d really appreciate an advice . 12 years ago I met a guy online and we chatted for 5-6 years ,though never met in real life ( we are living in different countries).As time passed by ...
August 2, 2020 | (Scorpio)AnnaF - Filter
I and Alexander got to know each other at work at the end of October 2016. At the beginning, I did not talk to him too much because I felt the inner and inexplicable fear in front of him. When I quit ...
August 2, 2020 | (Scorpio)Theredfox1111 - Filter
We dated long distance in 2004 and spent a week in person. Lost touch until he found me online last Xmas. Very intense and tumultuous ever since-he is struggling with unmedicated bipolar+alcohol probl ...
August 1, 2020 | (Leo)kelseymarie805 - Filter
Hi, so recently I got in contact with someone I knew from awhile ago, and I was wondering about a potential relationship with this person, and last night there a livestream with someone reading charts ...
July 31, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
What is your partner´s ascendant? I noticed I had at least twice Saggetarius rising partners, I wondered why. Having Neptune in the 6th house I for sure had mysterious health issues so I wondered w ...
July 28, 2020 | (Aquarius)Aqua81 - Filter
Hello! New to the forum here :) I’ve been learning about astrology for a few years now and only just getting my head around synastry! I’m wondering if you have any thoughts / insights on the plac ...
July 27, 2020 | (Virgo)Kyialache - Filter
We need a support group for dating Aquarius people lol ! What to do! What not to do! This is for earth placements that love air signs :) ...
July 27, 2020 | (Libra)kevin2419 - Filter
I knew Aquarius woman 4/5 years ago and I’d asked her out. She was in my circle of friends sorta and I was always incredible attracted to her and drawn to her. We went out only A few times and she pr ...
July 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
Is there an online calculator that will allow you to see this? I would like to get more information on this, especially, as I am just (re)learning. (I would assume, generally, that more planets in ...
July 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Emk - Filter
I´ve spoken to someone who´s in another country, different background. Unfortunately we can´t take a step further due to many external differences (religion, culture of our families ) etc despite us s ...
July 23, 2020 | (Virgo)Spacejockey - Filter
Hi, first post here. I´ve been with this girl for 7 years, and the ride has it´s highs and lows, but i can assure it was never boring. We made into a point in our lives that she might need to move to ...
July 22, 2020 | (Cancer)Anikey - Filter
My sister and I have always had a rocky relationship but it started breaking to pieces at the beginning of 2015, to culminate in a very misfortunate event in the summer of 2017. Things have never been ...
July 22, 2020 | (Scorpio)summerflowers - Filter
Can anyone please give an opinion about this relationship? My ex broke up with me a month ago and we haven´t contacted since then. He said he wasn´t ready to get married, but I think the main reaso ...
July 20, 2020 | (Cancer)VelvetSky - Filter
Hi everyone. I´m new in astrology, still learning to interpret natal chart but I have limited knowledge on how to interpret synastry chart. I´d truly appreciate if anyone could kindly interpret my s ...
July 19, 2020 | (Virgo)aventurine - Filter
Hi everyone, I just read a post about someone who felt bad about bullying their brother, this caught my attention and encouraged me to share my story and seek help, only in this story I´m in the victi ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »