Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 11, 2020 | (Scorpio)Hemag - Filter
Hi, I found this strange coincidence between my chart and my spouse´s. We both have Saturn in Aries. I have Rahu in Aquarius and Ketu in Leo and he has Rahu in Leo and Ketu in Aquarius. I also have Sa ...
September 8, 2020 | (Scorpio)Milan - Filter
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into my (possible) future romantic relationship(s). I haven´t been too lucky in that department as of yet. More than anything, I de ...
September 5, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
What do you guys think? :) Sinastry/Whole Sign: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-love-compatibility/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=1&muz_narozeni_mesic=1&muz_narozeni ...
September 5, 2020 | (Leo)GinatheGenie - Filter
Hi, I am newly single this past year and recently decided to meet new people. Here is someone I have barely began to speak with. Does this look promising? ...
September 4, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
I´m looking for some help if possible. I´m just cracking the natal chart astrology and the synastry is a whole other level for me. Long story short I was in an abusive relationship where I ended ...
September 4, 2020 | (Scorpio)summerflowers - Filter
Hello! I am looking for insights over this relationship. He and I are both Scorpio, and we have a Grand Square in synastry. Does this relationship have a long-term potential? He is the outer c ...
September 3, 2020 | (Scorpio)confusedscorp - Filter
first one is ours. second one is theirs. ...
August 31, 2020 | (Cancer)RiverGypsy - Filter
Hello Astro-Seekers! Looking for insight over this relationship. Hovering around a six month mark and still unfolding- not seeing others. Has been a great connection despite long distance ( few h ...
August 31, 2020 | (Sagittarius)TheArcher - Filter
Hi there! I´m Gemini rising,I have the placement of Rahu in 7th house in Sagittarius and I´ve read scary things about this placement when it comes to relationships and marriage life. Do you ha ...
August 31, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
How have you experienced this before? Have you had close relationships with people and had your personal planets/outer planets in their 12th house or vice versa? I keep hearing negative interpereta ...
August 30, 2020 | (Pisces)piscesmoon1222 - Filter
This person is not my type at all yet i think like them alot. What do you think of this composite chart? I can read birth charts but i am a total noob at synastry so i have no idea what to look for ha ...
August 29, 2020 | (Leo)berryexplosions - Filter
Welp. We broke up less than two weeks ago. I´m pretty ashamed of my actions, but I became pretty toxic after the breakup. I wanted to initiate NC with him for a month immediately afterward and he t ...
August 25, 2020 | (Leo)ieva - Filter
How do you see this relationship? Is it not too much for 8th house? ...
August 23, 2020 | (Leo)berryexplosions - Filter
We broke up last week and we both need to work on ourselves and our attachment styles. He said he was too broken for a relationship, I said I was willing to fight for him. ...
August 22, 2020 | (Leo)Elefortuna - Filter
Girl: She was born on 4th of August 1994 at 10:45 a.m. in Naple Man: He was born on 4th of May 1972 in Rome at 4:00 a.m ...
August 14, 2020 | (Aquarius)Whitewitch32 - Filter
Hi, I have a very special enquiry for someone with knowledge of transits and progressions.Partner and I are trying to book wedding date and it can´t be before 15.10.2020 because of paperwork and can ...
August 13, 2020 | (Taurus)melinza - Filter
hey, i didnt find any interpretation on those aspects, can someone help me explain them? 1. vertex(A) trine venus(B) 2. vertex(B) sextile sun(A) 3. vertex (A) conjunct vertex (B) 4. sun/moon ...
August 13, 2020 | (Taurus)Digitalbath - Filter
How would you describe Venus conjunct the north node in Pisces in the composite chart? ...
August 11, 2020 | (Virgo)Spacejockey - Filter
I’ve been dating this girl for 7 years and recently we experienced some hard times regarding our future and a possible need for her to move to another state. We talked and found a solution for us. But ...
August 8, 2020 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
It is true that Cancer Rising individuals have a tougher love life because they have a 7th house in Capricorn (and also 8th house in Aquarius, co-ruled by Saturn)? Some personal insights? For me ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »