Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 30, 2020 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
Hello everyone. I´m not a kind of person puts all her hope to synastry chart in general but that chart is different, important for me. I can say I´m kinda desperate about it because I´m not good at re ...
September 30, 2020 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
With my new gf. I found this interesting. Both of us don´t have any planets in air (accept for her TN in Aqua in 7th house and a few of our planets in 7 or 11th houses). Both of us also have the same ...
September 30, 2020 | (Taurus)starrybull - Filter
Hi friends, I´m a long time lurker. I recently did a Davison between my new partner, and I´d like everyone´s thoughts. I´m a Taurus Sun and Mercury, Virgo Moon, Cancer rising, Aries Venus and Sagit ...
September 29, 2020 | (Scorpio)AnnaF - Filter
Good afternoon! Please help me find out the future (for the 2020-2021 years) of the relationship between me and my beloved. Our birth details: Anna: 04.11.1990 02:20 (Ekaterinburg, Russia) Aleksan ...
September 28, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Bubba Hotep - Filter
Does anyone know of two celebrities I can look up on here to see what a "perfect"/ "great" sysnastry chart looks like aka the perfect couple. ...
September 27, 2020 | (Scorpio)JillHol!anah - Filter
Hi Astroseekers I wrote a whole back story to these images, but I got logged out, so I copied everything only to forget and overwrite my entire long contribution to copy ONE WORD!!! :( :( So I ...
September 26, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
Can you tell me if this is a soulmate connection? What important aspects pop out at you? Anything I should know or any advice? ...
September 26, 2020 | (Aries)Desinkataa - Filter
Hello, We have been together for 3 years-20.06.2017. I would like to know if we will get married and if we will have children? We live together form dec. 2017. I left the data visible. Thanks! ...
September 24, 2020 | (Sagittarius)ashleyannbro - Filter
When looking at charts like solar returns and venus returns, if the degrees of planets and points align with somebody else´s natal, especially the conjunction, is this relevant? Does this show a signi ...
September 24, 2020 | (Scorpio)summerflowers - Filter
Hello! I am looking for insights over this relationship. He and I are both Scorpio, and we have a Grand Square in synastry. Does this relationship have a long-term potential? He is the outer c ...
September 23, 2020 | (Scorpio)Paiva - Filter
Hi guys, so I have Venus as a virgin and I don’t identify myself. In my relationships I am not demanding and I am not looking for a perfect person, on the contrary I do everything for the person and ...
September 22, 2020 | (Scorpio)Passenger - Filter
So there is this girl, we knew each other for 1 year. She had a boyfriend and I had a girlfriend. She was unhappy with her dude back then. We realy where interested in each other but due to our relati ...
September 22, 2020 | (Aquarius)Admiral Hill - Filter
In my study of Astrology I decided to revisit a partner´s chart and our synastry. My concern is that my South Node sits on their stellium and the South Node seems to enjoy what´s familiar, but gro ...
September 21, 2020 | (Gemini)RandyGe - Filter
In theory Aquarius should be one of my best match for anything. Only grand trines (3) and sextiles with this sign + strong house with Jupiter in it. Based on my past experience with people I met, it ...
September 21, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Shrubpuff - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-love-compatibility/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=13&muz_narozeni_mesic=12&muz_narozeni_rok=1994&muz_narozeni_hodina=12&muz_naroze ...
September 21, 2020 | (Capricorn)AstroGeek1226 - Filter
I did a synastry analysis for these 2! I´d love for you guys to watch and give feedback! Let´s talk about it! :75: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCXmnRFB3KU&t=4737s ...
September 20, 2020 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
I read somewhere that the negative contacts of Chiron/Saturn is destructive for the relationships but when I look synastries, the Chiron aspects generally (especially squares, oppositions) seem like a ...
September 20, 2020 | (Aquarius)Anushka42 - Filter
It´s useful to start a conversation on how to foresee the zodiac sign of a future husband/lasting lover basing of the natal chart. Which planets or position of them in the houses could show it, or c ...
September 18, 2020 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Hehehe thought this could be a fun topic.. I´ll start Aries- umm..Aquarius Taurus- Pisces or Scorpio Gemini- Cancer Cancer- Capricorn Leo- Aquarius or any sign that avoids saying what they a ...
September 13, 2020 | (Virgo)TheHappyHermit - Filter
Hi! I am fairly certain I was/am in the midst of a twin flame journey. We broke up a few months ago and since then I´ve found myself trudging along the spiritual path, head first at first but now t ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »