Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 16, 2020 | (Libra)icexprincess - Filter
Can anybody interpret any aspect here or shed any light on what this chart is showing in regards to the relationship I share with the person I´m connecting with? I just started learning about the Dav ...
October 16, 2020 | (Cancer)Victoriajjjade - Filter
Hello there So I had someome look at my chart and I asked about love as i have been single for about well almost 3 years, but after a look over my chart she believes there is nothing in my chart fo ...
October 15, 2020 | (Taurus)IVfour4 - Filter
Hello! I´m looking for more interpretations on this aspect. ...
October 14, 2020 | (Gemini)drūjāe - Filter
I´d love to know what you take from this synastry chart? All thoughts are welcome and appreciated. ...
October 11, 2020 | (Cancer)Rosaline - Filter
I had a recent experience and I wanted to know what would be a better decision to make. I had been in a relationship with a guy for almost 2 years On new year´s eve my boyfriend broke up with me b ...
October 10, 2020 | (Taurus)AIP - Filter
Which aspects would you consider toxic in synastry and composite? ...
October 10, 2020 | (Aquarius)christiney - Filter
this is the chart of me & my boy :-) i think we are honestly super compatible but werent at first . we needed 2 do a little maturing before giving it another go and we´re doing just fine now. ...
October 10, 2020 | (Cancer)ZynCitrus - Filter
I just looked at 3 synastry charts of people that are together 13+ years, and those charts look like those people should never end up together, because there is no connections... synasty with only 4 e ...
October 10, 2020 | (Leo)JS4077 - Filter
I´m interested if there is something in my chart that indicates comfort in being alone. Partnership and love can be altered or blurred by loneliness and fear. I have never felt the need to live a rol ...
October 9, 2020 | (Cancer)ZetaCancri - Filter
I´d like to think not, but my relationships never really work out, and i´ve yet to find the one. Does my birthchart reveal any reasons? I´ve never cheated but been cheated on, i´m also usually the ...
October 8, 2020 | (Virgo)turua - Filter
I feel like it´s both a communication issue as well as us having wildly different perspectives on life. We have very little in common. She´s 8 years older than me, and I feel like I don´t know her at ...
October 7, 2020 | (Virgo)monca11 - Filter
Hi All, I feel a bit disappointed because this site is not originally English, it is a Czech site, where new users are not allowed to add topics to the forum so I had to register to the .com versio ...
October 6, 2020 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
Mars in pisces women are chasing me constantly but i can´t handle them.They are so easily offenden,changing their opinions constantly and have weak sex drive.They also canot handle me. Been told by 3 ...
October 5, 2020 | (Aries)Sianiwani - Filter
I am very free spirited and he is very logical type. He has strong ties with his family and i feel like this will eventually cause the end of us. I also feel like we misunderstand each other all ...
October 3, 2020 | (Gemini)Butterflies - Filter
Is there love ,loyalty and commitment in the relationship? And what can they do to improve and what to watch out for ...
October 3, 2020 | (Leo)Laurynh - Filter
Wondering how to gain insight on Davison chart placements and how one can interpret this style of chart compared to the composite? I’ve read that the composite is more about how the relationship is pe ...
October 2, 2020 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
What does my chart reveal about my love life? Will I meet my partner soon? Will the love last? Will he be older? I am 35yrs old and hope it will happen soon for me. Please tell me as I am a novice i ...
October 2, 2020 | (Leo)Bibelot - Filter
Good day! I´m a new member at the group. Firstable I want to apologise for my bad English, I still learning this language. So, the topic I would be happy to discuss about with you is the specific conf ...
October 1, 2020 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
What are your first thoughts when you look at this synastry chart? All I can tell you is that it´s a chart between me and my ex and today we´re no longer in contact. ...
October 1, 2020 | (Leo)Laurynh - Filter
What do you think about 12th house placements in Composite chart? Does anyone have planets in their 12th house composite? we have sun/moon/mercury conjunct in our 12th house in taurus (jupiter o ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »