Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 6, 2020 | (Virgo)tuğçeliçe - Filter
Our maps with this person are not very similar, do those who know synastry interpretation tell if this is luck or bad luck, or is it a twin soul relationship? ...
December 3, 2020 | (Virgo)macjr82 - Filter
I have noticed it here, and in FB groups, that people are real averse to the concept of twin flames, but I don´t understand what the exact issue is. My understanding of Twin Flames, versus soul ma ...
December 2, 2020 | (Cancer)Brownie85 - Filter
Im so confused on this person..HELP ...
December 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Diana423 - Filter
We were together from June 2014 till June 2020... the last year was very hard.. I have been going through yes, a “spiritual” awakening.. i also had to forgive him in many many ways.. and also I though ...
November 29, 2020 | (Aries)Raisone - Filter
Hi there, I´ve been using the love compatibility tool, in some cases I got the key x1 (once) and x2 (two times) with a different partner. What does it mean? like do you need the key twice for th ...
November 29, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Ebrus - Filter
hello, Does anyone have an idea about how to interpret a Davison chart? or a good websites that gives steps about reading a Davison chart? ...
November 27, 2020 | (Capricorn)mxdisontay - Filter
November 26, 2020 | (Taurus)Yaguareté Yaigojé - Filter
Hi. I want to know what is the limit in the number + "x" which gives aspects and compatibility a grade or qualification. With some people i had a maximum of 5x in loving, but 15x in Easy. S ...
November 25, 2020 | (Cancer)Cisco - Filter
lmao i´ve been single for some time (by choice) and I wanted to know, according to my chart, what type of person would be better for me? :174: I already know some stuff about astrology so I alrea ...
November 24, 2020 | (Taurus)canceriana - Filter
what do you guys think of vesta in the houses? ...
November 21, 2020 | (Taurus)KellBell428 - Filter
I’m Blue and he’s Red. This relationship has been over awhile, but I see this guy all the time. We always act like we don’t know each other. Check my Pluto. We definitely are not meant to be- that is ...
November 19, 2020 | (Pisces)piscesmoon1222 - Filter
What do you think about this synastry chart? The female is chart holder (gemini ascendent),and the male is placed on the outside of the chart(pisces ascendent). I´m a bit concerned about the exact lil ...
November 18, 2020 | (Scorpio)Zabriskie - Filter
Hello everyone, I got another question. My love interest´s Venus falls into my 8th house, and I´ve gotten several contradictory interpretations of this aspect, like he´s the one bringing his love to m ...
November 16, 2020 | (Aries)PerpetualSoul - Filter
Hi, guys! I´m interested in a special someone. Together we have a perplexing T-square that I´m having a difficult time interpreting. My Moon and her Saturn are conjunct in Capricorn. They oppose ...
November 16, 2020 | (Scorpio)Zabriskie - Filter
Hello everyone, I happen to have my Eros in Taurus and my love interest has his in Scorpio. We both have a Virgo Psyche. Does anyone know what this means in terms of compatibility? I know that Taurus ...
November 13, 2020 | (Pisces)jojo2675 - Filter
I am born 26th feb 1975 05:38am, Glasgow, Scotland and my partner 28th April 1971 4am in London. We are on and off regularly and always seem to come back stronger together or learned something....k ...
November 12, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
Okay, maybe I´m being overdramatic but maybe not with the Mars/Lilith contact and the Neptune square Mars and so much more. Can someone help me untangle this love mystery? will this end in love or war ...
November 11, 2020 | (Sagittarius)LostInMovement - Filter
I have never been as genuinely interested in someone as I am in this person. He fascinates me and I´m slowly getting more and more attached to him. Falling for him feels "right", like a it´s ...
November 11, 2020 | (Aquarius)Whitewitch32 - Filter
Morning, Can someone please help because I am in desperate situation.I am due to have a baby in 3 weeks and have 2 young kids from previous relationship.Baby´s father left 4 days ago even he asked me ...
November 10, 2020 | (Scorpio)melidrip - Filter
Y´all. I met someone who´s sun sign (Taurus) is my rising sign. I´m a scorpio so I know there some sister-sign action here. (Scorpio x Taurus) Anyways! I go by @ijaadee´s (follow her on twitt ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »