Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 2, 2021 | (Gemini)MilenaK - Filter
Can you help me with this synastry. I met him at first year in college, we have one year relationship. After 18 years I can´t forget him :63: https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-love-compat ...
January 2, 2021 | (Pisces)piscesmoon1222 - Filter
Hello all, I really like this man but our synastry is difficult, our venus´ oppose and our moons are exactly inconjunct. However i noticed that my NN is exactly conjunct his IC. Does anyone know what ...
January 1, 2021 | (Leo)freezy22 - Filter
I’ve been (casually) into astrology for quite some time but have just recently begun to read charts, particularly synastry charts. Even with my minimal knowledge, I was quite blown away over my and my ...
December 28, 2020 | (Gemini)localparasite - Filter
Hey all, I´m pretty conflicted on whether this person is my soulmate or not because of the stuff she does to me sometimes. I´ve known her since February 2019 through a social media platform for gamers ...
December 28, 2020 | (Virgo)RiaRia4 - Filter
My boyfriend and I would´ve been together 3 years January 14th, 2021. We´ve not had an easy relationship.. unexpected events and crisis out of our control have caused such hardship for us and we have ...
December 27, 2020 | (Libra)Snowhite - Filter
Hello guys 🙂 What do you think about this sinastry? We have been in a platonical relationship (for several reasons) since more than a year, I am content with this but still the physical attraction is ...
December 26, 2020 | (Sagittarius)moongirl - Filter
Hello All, I would like some insight into the synastry between my daughter and I. I am struggling with how to help her. She continually says that I don´t listen to her. I have done all I know to do ...
December 23, 2020 | (Pisces)D00enis - Filter
I don’t want to get too philosophical, but I believe in soulmates. However, a lot of times I have a lot of doubts to whether connections I form with people are actually meaningful and deep, and will l ...
December 23, 2020 | (Taurus)AIP - Filter
Please share what you know of this Square! Is it similar to Moon Square Neptune? How does the Moon person feel? Is it a red flag? ...
December 21, 2020 | (Taurus)AIP - Filter
I noticed Venus Square Jupiter aspect in charts of cheaters... a lot! do you see any other cheater red flags in charts? ...
December 19, 2020 | (Taurus)MissArte - Filter
Hi, If you would like to have a free card reading, pm me with your birthdate, gender and question. Remember that the question should not require a yes/no answer. I am at an experimental level and w ...
December 17, 2020 | (Virgo)adakotxa - Filter
Hey F&F So, I´m really into Past Life Astrology, Karmic Soul Ties, Nodes, and Draconic Charts lately. However, I´m stumped. These past couple of months, I´ve done up many Draconic Synastry ...
December 16, 2020 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
Can you see any Love Life or chances of Marriage in near future ? ...
December 15, 2020 | (Leo)lehoe4945 - Filter
Hey, If someone could please give me a quick interpretation of my synastry with my ex who keeps reaching out to me thatd be awesome. thanks! :94: :99: :22: ...
December 14, 2020 | (Scorpio)Wildrose82 - Filter
Hello I´m new in astrology, I understand some things but things about synastry I don´t. I have long friendship with a male, but now he wants more than that, I´m not sure because I think he is a littl ...
December 13, 2020 | (Scorpio)Ruby Tuesday - Filter
What are some slow growth aspects in synastry and composite charts? I´m curious because I´ve met numerous people who I either didn´t like to begin with or just didn´t think they were my type who ended ...
December 11, 2020 | (Aquarius)moonandvenuschild - Filter
I have been having dreams about a long-lost friend( who is now married and lives abroad) for a decade. The more I try to move away from the person, the more dreams I am having. I have taken psych ...
December 10, 2020 | (Taurus)AIP - Filter
Does this aspect affecting the emotional nature of the Moon? Makes the Moon cold and unavailable? ...
December 9, 2020 | (Taurus)AIP - Filter
How would you interpred this, a boy and girl have both Mars Square Neptune natally, in Synastry and Composite! I read that reaccuring aspects are the theme in a relationship. But what is the theme ...
December 9, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Rashi - Filter
Dear members Please tell me about this miserable and toxic marriage. When will divorce happen? What does the rest of my life look like? Will I ever be happy? My dob 29/11/1967 8am Sri Ganganaga ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »