Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 19, 2021 | (Pisces)Solstice20 - Filter
Are these aspects significant? Has anyone else experienced these in synastry? Example: my sun is pisces and my partner’s sun is leo. By sign, we are considered a quincunx/ inconjuct aspect. However ...
January 19, 2021 | (Capricorn)mjack - Filter
I´m the Cap, she´s the Taurus. She and I are not together, she had a rough 2020 personally and professionally (like many people) and she´s prepping on switching careers and dealing with family heal ...
January 18, 2021 | (Cancer)Nathalie0907 - Filter
Hey everyone :) I posted on the tarot reading forum as well as the introduce yourself forum, figured I´d posted in any at this point. I do tarot readings, I do charge for them, so if you´re interested ...
January 18, 2021 | (Taurus)theycallmetym - Filter
Feel free to comment your thoughts about our synastry..What can you say about overall compatibility,sexuality etc..? She has unexplainable aura sometimes i catch myself out of nothing thinking abo ...
January 18, 2021 | (Taurus)JohnDavide - Filter
I am a Taurus with Venus and Lilith both in Taurus. This Friday the moon will be right on top of my Venus and on Saturday the moon will be right on top of my Lilith. Any ideas how this will impact me ...
January 18, 2021 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
Will I get opportunity to start New relationship this year ? I´m trying since long but still no luck.... Here is Secondary Progression of 202. ...
January 16, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Well the title says it all folks. ...
January 16, 2021 | (Sagittarius)phareouh - Filter
It´s like magic, but it´s hidden somewhere, but also hell. What do you think. ...
January 16, 2021 | (Capricorn)watermelon - Filter
Hi, this is a composite chart of me and my good friend. We have known each other for 8 years now, but have met only 3 times so far (we live in different cities). The first time we met was in a nig ...
January 15, 2021 | (Virgo)kingpin9556 - Filter
Was in a relationship for 2 years.. I ended it because I felt a lack of communication.. ended it around last year but we hadn´t stopped speaking. Still difficulties communicating but just can´t se ...
January 14, 2021 | (Libra)PenelopeAldayaDeCarax - Filter
Hello dear members , I was doing some synastry chart for me and the guy I´m in love with and wanted to hear more opinions about our compatibility and most of all ,future together. Thank you ...
January 12, 2021 | (Taurus)MissArte - Filter
hi- is there anyone who can comment on the following aspect: pluto conjunct south node 1st house (virgo) - opposite chiron conjunct north node 7th house (pisces). just this aspect, not the full ...
January 12, 2021 | (Virgo)goofygoobers - Filter
I thought it might be fun to show the synastry chart between my bf and me. What stands out to me the most is Sun opposite Chiron and Venus opposite Mercury. What do you think? The birth time in his ch ...
January 11, 2021 | (Capricorn)nicolellastrology - Filter
what do you guys think of these synastry charts? i provided placidus and whole housing because i never know which is better. i definitely feel so drawn and beyond safe with him. i´m partner A (blue) h ...
January 10, 2021 | (Scorpio)N-Pluto - Filter
Hi dear forum members, this is a synestry chart of my and a guy. We met 3.5 years ago. It was a short, secret relationship with no precise definition. But despite this there was openness and hon ...
January 9, 2021 | (Virgo)h1028nnas - Filter
hi !! Just curious is anyone was willing to give insight to this friendship (definitely friendship but in my dreams , its something more T_T ) that i have here ! Is there any way for me to be less obs ...
January 9, 2021 | (Scorpio)scorpiangel - Filter
do you belive that our fate is already outlined? sometimes i do and others i belive that we make our own destiny... edit: thanks for the replys, i really didn´t expect to receive so many. i´m g ...
January 8, 2021 | (Taurus)PiscesMoon - Filter
What sign combinations are best suited to me: I am a Taurus Sun / Pisces Moon / Pisces rising I´m very dreamy / creative / intuitive (Pisces) yet have the stubborn streak of the Taurus and alway ...
January 6, 2021 | (Virgo)tuğçeliçe - Filter
What does the vertex do is the sign of destiny and indicates the sign where our soul mate will be? ...
January 4, 2021 | (Pisces)kardarra - Filter
I’ve had this weird urge lately to start looking for love again, I was wondering if anything in my chart stands out with who I’d most likely be compatible with 🥰🥰🥰 Thanks in advance x ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »