Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
Is it strong deep love for house person? ...
February 2, 2021 | (Capricorn)Iab - Filter
Hey! I’ve been trying to find a potential husband for YEARS now and I only seem to meet guys who pretend to be serious about me and then they suddenly disappear when they finally get what they were re ...
February 2, 2021 | (Capricorn)Zusanne - Filter
Hello, I would like to hear some opinions from your experience, in what way Jupiter signifies a future husband? I read that Jupiter in Cancer has good energy and predicts a possibility of find ...
February 1, 2021 | (Taurus)virgopiscescancer - Filter
What Sun and Moon should my partner have? Are there any indications, looking by my chart? Would a person with Aquarius sun and Taurus moon be a good match? ...
February 1, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Jolie0407 - Filter
This is the chart of me and my partner for more than 3 years. He is the person I love the most but at the same time who makes me the most angry. It´s hot and cold. Can someone see anything I am missin ...
January 30, 2021 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
What do you think about this ? It´s something I feel like it´s linked to karma I met this guy years ago on a bus stop, he said he used to see me on that bus often and he was so much attracted to m ...
January 30, 2021 | (Aries)diosa - Filter
How can I create a progressed synastry chart? ...
January 29, 2021 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
Is it all about sexual attraction or venus in 8th house in synastry indicates strong love too? What are your experiences. ...
January 28, 2021 | (Leo)Mpguerra - Filter
Hello, I have had a very rocky relationship with the father of my children from the beginning, we got together at the age of 16. It has always been very very hard to detach from this relationship and ...
January 28, 2021 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
Has anyone heard about this? I have one with my gf where we have Merucry (19°09´35), Venus (16°53´55) and Mars (20°43´41) in Aquarius in House 10 which is opposite Leo sun (19°20´11) in House 4 and S ...
January 28, 2021 | (Aries)Zechariah - Filter
I am studying my son´s chart and am curious if the compatibility chart would give insight on how to best parent my son. Any thoughts folks? Thanks in advance for commenting. ...
January 27, 2021 | (Taurus)InLoveWithAstro - Filter
A part from My Juno conjunct his Pluto and my Mars opposite his Moon... (which sounds “toxic” as per online sources) Do you see something else? Thank you ☺️ ...
January 27, 2021 | (Taurus)PiscesMoon - Filter
On the back of another post here, I also wanted some feedback on relationships due to my chart. I seem to be a weirdo magnet and meet many immature men...(or is it me?) or I have several short term ...
January 26, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
First of all of like to say that I´m not bad at all at communicating and I can sometimes be social enough to actually meet people.. before you blame it all on my 12th house But I don´t seem to meet ...
January 25, 2021 | (Taurus)Andrea26 - Filter
I will be 35 this year. but I never had a relationship. I fell in love once, but it was unfortunate. Now in February I will have the transit of Moon, Sun, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter through the 7th ho ...
January 23, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
How does the same synastry/composite chart translate from lovers to friends to family members? ...
January 20, 2021 | (Taurus)JohnDavide - Filter
Does this look like a good match for a long term marriage? ...
January 20, 2021 | (Taurus)melinza - Filter
Hey, i have hear of first meeting charts but also of charts of the event where the relationship started. We are both very happy, but idk what i should think of the saturn jupiter squares to my moo ...
January 20, 2021 | (Aquarius)Jujutini - Filter
According to a few astrologers friends of mine they say an older pisces would be an ideal match for me. Yet I´m Aquarius, why not a libra or a fire sign. Though the few Pisces I did know I´ve e ...
January 19, 2021 | (Aquarius)AuroraBlew - Filter
I am Aquarius He is Leo. A friend I´ve known for some years who has always been attracted to me and I have shifted and am seeing the potential now where I didn´t before. I am ready to engage in a last ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »