Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 23, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
I would like anyone´s thoughts of what a male venus in Leo is like.... I´m interested in everyone´s opinions... ...
February 22, 2021 | (Aquarius)Anushka42 - Filter
I´m interested in this topic: what makes zodiac signs come back after having rejected you? What could make them change their mind? Could be a behaviour of the person, but even a thought on the perso ...
February 18, 2021 | (Scorpio)ancient_astrology - Filter
I see some of the so-called synastry being done on Astro-seek and it is either wrong or incomplete. The first problem is that most people want to start with the combined synastry charts. Not a good ...
February 18, 2021 | (Taurus)Plamen - Filter
May i take a little bit of your time, or yes ? :2: Since some time im interested in the synastry between the person and his country, or even town and how can one`s country may evolve him and teach ...
February 18, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Just curious. What is the difference between a moon-pluto aspect in natal chart and a venus-pluto one? And what is the difference between those in synastry? Also what is the difference between s ...
February 16, 2021 | (Scorpio)Ruby Tuesday - Filter
How does progressed synastry tie in with natal synastry? Which is more important and why? ...
February 15, 2021 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
I have read through different websites and guides about interpersonal chart compatibility and natal chart relationship prediction. One of the things that are the most unclear to me is the hierarchy of ...
February 15, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Jolie0407 - Filter
Hello, I would really like to know any experience that you might have had with this aspect. I have it with someone I am in a relationship for three years now. His saturn my mars (0 orb); My saturn h ...
February 15, 2021 | (Aquarius)Jujutini - Filter
My ex I serious think he has a mental illness or maybe a bit autistic. He constantly contradicts his feelings for me, where he starts sending hate texts messages on his opposing political side and ...
February 15, 2021 | (Sagittarius)graygray - Filter
I don´t see a way that we can currently search by most compatible in relationship to our own charts when making queries either based on users or celebrities. I think a feature to show us celebrities o ...
February 10, 2021 | (Aquarius)Anushka42 - Filter
Hello! I want to make a survey on which signs, generally are attracted to me, from most to least, so I´m asking you to give me a mark from 1 to 10 on hiw much you like me. Thanks. ...
February 10, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Hi! Can anyone pick up anything from this synastry? Is this a karmic relationship? We´ve been having a quite turbulent and even destructive past together. Recently we gave it another chance since he h ...
February 10, 2021 | (Libra)kuzeyi - Filter
Hello, I had a Leo partner before and the relationship was short-lived. I really wonder which sign might be my soul-mate right now? Is there anyone who can comment on ? Thanks ...
February 9, 2021 | (Capricorn)unınvited - Filter
Hello. Do you know of a website commenting online and commenting with draconic or advanced in synastry scheme? ...
February 6, 2021 | (Capricorn)Iab - Filter
Hey! What does it mean to have Jupiter(Leo) retrograde in the 7th house? I’ve got Chiron and vertex in the 7th house too. Am I doomed to have bad relationships. Is the retrograde bad or maybe it doesn ...
February 6, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
Based on my signs and compatibility. Will I find someone quiet or upbeat, assertive or shy? Any signs I should avoid? And what kind of people do I attract? (Well I know myself of course the particul ...
February 6, 2021 | (Scorpio)Saiya - Filter
I would like to give me a short explanation of synastry of me and my partner. His birth data: 7th May 1973, at 5.35 am, Nova Gorica, Slovenia. Thanks a lot in advance. :)) ...
February 3, 2021 | (Taurus)brrruna111 - Filter
I see some astrologers saying that if it´s a generational planet like Pluto in synastry, the max. orbs is 3°. Is this true? Can it also be felt with 4°31´? ...
February 3, 2021 | (Cancer)rspicyb - Filter
anyone else share this aspect, or even just pluto in the 7h?? i swear we all need a therapy group or something. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »