Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 7, 2021 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
Astro carthography is very new to me, please, help me make sense of this map 💖 ...
March 5, 2021 | (Cancer)ludmila23 - Filter
ASC AQUARIUS- FEMALE ASC SAG - MALE ...
March 5, 2021 | (Cancer)ludmila23 - Filter
opinions on sinastria ASC AQUARIUS is a woman ASC ARIES is a man ...
March 4, 2021 | (Capricorn)RuthJezabel - Filter
Pregunta: cuales son los indicadores de amor? O de enamoramiento en una sinastria? -quien es el que está enamorado o si existe amor mutuo? Que aspectos me lo muestran? ...
March 3, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
I noticed over time that many of girls i had been attracted(or they were very attracted by me) in the past had Aquarius placements that fall in my 8th house in Aquarius. Strong feelings if Moon invol ...
March 2, 2021 | (Pisces)gerdahagge - Filter
I have been with my man taurus for 4,5 years now. We really fight all the time and it´s a tense relationship because of his children who live with us every second week. They are 15 and 18 and don´t ge ...
February 28, 2021 | (Capricorn)Hillaricious - Filter
https://ibb.co/d5XRrM3 Please. Any thoughts.... Good bad or neutral. If anyone cares lol but it seems very fated and we just get each other. Need each other. But for almost a year we fluctuate. We ...
February 28, 2021 | (Sagittarius)GenesaPaola - Filter
Dear friends of the AstroSeek Forum, I have a question for you to ask. I state that I am a ´self-taught´ astrologer, inexperienced if you will but ... with a little study, but I manage well and I hav ...
February 27, 2021 | (Pisces)piscesmoon1222 - Filter
Hi all, heres the synastry chart for this guy i met(im the gemini rising inner chart), he has scorpio moon and mars so i thought he would be alot more dominant and sexually aggressive but he seems to ...
February 27, 2021 | (Cancer)Victoriajjjade - Filter
Hi all I met someone back in December by surprise and we are both quite interested in one another. I just wanted to know can anyone see if there´s any real potential for a relationship betweenus? ...
February 27, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
What the hell.... my little sister got married in secret yesterday and i feel sick to my stomach, this men men did things to her, he would rightfully be in jail. The shitstirm ist highly plutonic to ...
February 26, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
What are your opinions, which one is better? I guess Venus - rising is more intimate. Venus - Sun aspects are more akin to parent child relationships, ie. there´s that looking up to? Some backgr ...
February 26, 2021 | (Scorpio)AstroHoe81 - Filter
Hello! I´m Kim and new to the forum! I´ve recently become very interested in natal and synastry aspects. Synastry more-so because I just went through a soul shattering breakup that ended exactly the w ...
February 26, 2021 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
I have some experience with reading synastry and composite. My composite with her is very nice IMO (we have an Aquarius stellium (mercury, venus, mars) opposite a Leo sun in the 4th house in the comp ...
February 26, 2021 | (Aries)arya378 - Filter
I see some sort of attraction in here.. I find weird all my partner´s conjunctions, but i just find it so weird our nodes are in perfectly oposition. have anyone an opinion, please? btw, hello worl ...
February 25, 2021 | (Taurus)Sephora1005 - Filter
To predict a new relationship, do you use only your Venus return, or solar return, or both? ...
February 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Recommendations and or favorite songs that are sweet and seductively intoxicating? The kind that melt your mind, warm your soul and instantly take you to a desired place?? Romantic,relaxing, energetic ...
February 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)IManifest - Filter
So my girlfriend of 11 years are officially Separating and she’ has been like really aggressive lately (her natal moon is in Aries by the way) and we have a kid. Everything things get to this point s ...
February 24, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Feeling romantic, thought I´d post in the Love section... So what about the synastry aspect in the title? Is that a hot one or not? Seems pretty hot. I think she is good looking, but it´s not an un ...
February 24, 2021 | (Cancer)megsymoo24 - Filter
Hi Everyone ! I´m just super interested about what my chart says about my potential future love life, when, where or what signs I´m best suited for ? Any information would be super helpful ! I ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »