Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 31, 2021 | (Cancer)Elenaaaliyah - Filter
Does anyone know how to find the strongest aspects/placements in synastry? Is it just the amount of aspects to a planet? My partner and I have so many similar placements and I want to know the stronge ...
March 30, 2021 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
Hi. I would like to know which transits i can look into to predict future relationships(not sex) but instead A REAL ROMANTIC INTIMITATE RELATONSHIP ...lol sigh. i have heard of venus/mars transit but ...
March 30, 2021 | (Leo)mrleo86 - Filter
Hello Friends! I have a dilemma, as I recently met a girl with whom we connected pretty quickly and we seem to be knowing each other for years after only a few weeks. Naturally, I investigated ...
March 28, 2021 | (Gemini)luizamay - Filter
Hi Everyone, I have a problem interpreting my composite chart with a man I recently´ve met. Maybe someone can help? :) Chiron in II house is exactly opposite Neptune(!?), square Mars in 5th and ...
March 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Can a synastry chart indicate abuse or or even murder?? ...
March 23, 2021 | (Scorpio)snowski654 - Filter
The Sexuality Manual summarizes the mechanics of how we care for one another and connect sexually. It explores the mapping of each individual´s connection to sexuality through the Streams of the Emoti ...
March 23, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Anyone remember the Mary Kate Letourneau case? What in their synastry suggest that she forgot her husband, mor Noals and so much more? I suspect Lilith..Venus on her North Node is strong too.. ...
March 23, 2021 | (Cancer)Sedan - Filter
In vedic perspective, what does it mean for the marriage when 7th lord (saturn) conjuncts ketu in the 8th house? (For Leo ascendant) ...
March 22, 2021 | (Taurus)Koukz - Filter
Please need a confident (minimum of 80% reliability) answer [so please if you´re uncertain or not confident enough in your answer, don´t answer then] * Question 1 : What is the concept of s ...
March 22, 2021 | (Scorpio)snowski654 - Filter
Love Book: Connectivity ~ Relationships ~ Love & Life This book covers each of the Gates that specifically relate to love. Is love a chemistry and therefore an illusion? Many of us have been c ...
March 21, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Laki__95 - Filter
So I was doing some research on Sun Conjunction Pluto recently and it gave me some new and great insights about me and astrology in general, I have also check what does this aspect do in women chart, ...
March 20, 2021 | (Aquarius)Stellar44 - Filter
Hi! Just curious on what aspects or indications in the natal chart that shows attraction or marriage with a foreigner. ...
March 18, 2021 | (Taurus)Mallow - Filter
One difficult aspect between my boyfriends chart and mine is that he has no fire. He’s a very slow moving Aquarius. I’m mostly fire in my chart. Taurus sun but Leo dominant. And I have so many passion ...
March 17, 2021 | (Capricorn)kmwilson - Filter
The more I try to learn about Synastry and Composite charts the more I get confused. Neptune relationship...I get that part. Anything else to be said would be greatly appreciated...I´m really interest ...
March 16, 2021 | (Leo)wilks222 - Filter
I’ve been attracting water signs for a long time and I’m trying to figure out why. I’m a pretty strong fire sign and perhaps I subconsciously seek out water signs as a counter balance... Over t ...
March 16, 2021 | (Scorpio)shinrie - Filter
Judging from this composite chart, does this couple stand a chance to a long-lasting union? I´ve noted the stellium in Virgo in the 9th house and some very favorable aspects (Sun-conjunct-Venus, Moo ...
March 14, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
The signs ruled by Venus and Mars are opposite to each other. If this aspect forms in the signs these planets rule, it will color its nature and impact. If Venus is in Aries or Scorpio and Mars is in ...
March 9, 2021 | (Gemini)Edy - Filter
What synastry aspects denote extorsion of one or another part? I mean this kind: "you divorce and will not see the common child", "you divorce amd I will make a hell from your life&quo ...
March 9, 2021 | (Leo)DorianDee - Filter
Hello everyone! My name is Dorian and I just joined this amazing community. So happy to interact with you all! So, I am looking for opinions and guidance, if anyone would like to share, on a compos ...
March 7, 2021 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
I just edited this post to make it more interesting, also I concluded that what I really wanted to say was that I believe this could be a possible soul mate finding hack. The following example from my ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »