Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 30, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
This is my synastry with a dear family member. I consider her the mother I never had. She helps me more than she knows, mentally and emotionally. I can go to her with anything and she will ALWAYS be b ...
April 29, 2021 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
In some unequal house systems (particularly Campanus, even though it is in fact a 2D version of a 3D equal system, and as such possibly the most mathematically sound one), the ruler of my 7th house Sa ...
April 27, 2021 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
Topic title. My Descendant is in Sagittarius, and Jupiter is in Aries, 12th house. So, what would be a potential (I know this is not simple) better partner for me, Sagittarius or Aries? I know there a ...
April 26, 2021 | (Gemini)Ozge94 - Filter
We are considering marriage with my boyfriend, but we constantly encounter obstacles. Will the marriage take place? I really wonder. Thanks in advance ...
April 22, 2021 | (Scorpio)SoM30nE - Filter
I rarely get attracted to someone just to see feelings are one sided or the person is in a relationship.I don´t know which aspect/placement etc indicates this.Can someone help me? ...
April 22, 2021 | (Aquarius)JRfity7 - Filter
29 degrees Pisces mars and Venus tribe her Pluto 29 degrees pluto ...
April 22, 2021 | (Taurus)DrivenByTheStars - Filter
Hello everyone, I was hoping you guys can share your best land worst lover composite Mars .In other words. Composite Mars 1. Sign and house in your guys composite chart ( Best) 2. Sign and hous ...
April 21, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
Has anyone got rejected by their twin flame? How do you deal with that. He literally has been playing with me - friend zoning me first and doing something extra a friend would not do. I m literally do ...
April 21, 2021 | (Leo)Fallenstar307 - Filter
This is a long-term relationship. We mean a lot to each other and he has hinted comments about marriage. Along with long-term relationship analysis, I am also curious how you go about finding an a ...
April 20, 2021 | (Virgo)Guantanamera - Filter
Hello all🥰. I’m new here as a member although I spend most of my days on this website either looking at daily transits or conjuring up synastries with my favourite artists (most of whom are dead lol) ...
April 17, 2021 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
Someone told me that my 7th house capricorn and lilith means that I´m destined to widowhood. That theory is also because of the nodes What do you think about it? ...
April 17, 2021 | (Leo)Nichole40 - Filter
Hi everyone, Hope someone will be kind enough to help me with signs of infidelity in my partner of 2 years natal chart. His details are: DOB : 19 November 1969 Time of birth : 14:30 pm Plac ...
April 16, 2021 | (Libra)airsignprincess - Filter
Hey guys!! I’m wondering where would I look in my chart to learn more about my father. I never met him & my mom never talks about him. He’s not even on my birth certificate so I can’t even look hi ...
April 16, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I thought I could take a look at the synastry of my daugthers :4: OMG it explains so much, why didn´t I look sooner! :61: So did you look at the synastry of your kids? And did you look at your ...
April 7, 2021 | (Gemini)(dragonfly) - Filter
Hi Everyone, Someone asked me to post this thread, because she can´t do it alone for technical reasons. Hello dears, how do you perceive the influence of retrograde planets in aspects between ...
April 7, 2021 | (Leo)STPFan - Filter
I would say I´m about average when it comes to astrology. It seems there´s nothing but negatives when it comes to a Neptune 1st house. Is there anything positive about it? Can a relationship even last ...
April 5, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
My sister and her boyfriend are together for almost ten years now. She has Venus Square Saturn in her natal chart. He has Moon Square Uranus in his birth chart. They have; her Venus Square his ...
April 4, 2021 | (Cancer)patilan - Filter
What do you think? ...
April 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Vilderone - Filter
I made a synastry diagram of myself. Can I deduce from this what my weaknesses and strengths are? Or is this a fact that is certain? ...
April 1, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Please share aspects of a synastry, positive or not harmonious. We can learn so much from each other. :74: I have some people in my life.. it is hard to connect with them, we can´t bond. Noticed th ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »